Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

It's not working at all for me :|

I don't see a "MiG-21bis" in the menu, also, I don't think Modman added it correctly. It says the maker was "Mr. Converter", I doubt that.

Hello,

Please unpack the zip package first than install the content Mig21bis_FC2_2_0.zip with modman.

• Like 1

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link gives me unfound file. :(

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10870] We could not find the file specified

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can someone please mirror it because it gives me file not found both with IE and Firefox.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Please don't upload the mod any other site without my permission!! It's freeware but please Do Not Redistribute!!

Please try the direct link.. http://www.crimeanairwars.com/CRIMEAN%20AIR%20WARS%204/Mig21bis_FC2.zip

Thanks, that worked :thumbup:

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I second that. I never thought a 3rd party add-on could go so deep and bring this flying legend on my desktop that way. Amazing work beczl :thumbup:

=RvE=

Is the Fishbed able to carry 8*R-60 (4* Dual Aphid) ?

Is it a real loadout ?

In real it can. According the BiS Weapon manual only 6*R-60 is allowed. But several country use 8*R-60 in real combat or QRA. The 6*R-60 limitation in the manual is belong the max M and Max G in close combat. In East-German and Poland AF used the RBP-2-R-3S code "Monsun" dual rail for R-3S on their PFM and BiS also.

Not so many people know the Bis can use radar guided Kh-66 A-G missile too. But this the was only an interim weapon, with the definitive missile appearing in parallel as the Kh-23. Unfortunately I can't assign this weapon type to Mig-21.

R60.thumb.jpg.9a4b9149e723fb56741c5532a00bcd54.jpg

mig21_6910_001.jpg.6e59ee5f0e8de84e2edb432e365aac4f.jpg

Edited by beczl

Beczl can the Mig-21 carry the KMGU? Also, will you be releasing a paintkit?

No it can't. The Russians tested it with a smaller KMGU-1 pod, but it was too heavy and cause some aerodynamically problem.

The base FC2 model use the same skin template than FC 1.12 version. It was available in Lockonfiles but now I can't found it. Should be removed by admin. Anyway I'll upload the templates today or tomorrow as well..

No it can't. The Russians tested it with a smaller KMGU-1 pod, but it was too heavy and cause some aerodynamically problem.

The base FC2 model use the same skin template than FC 1.12 version. It was available in Lockonfiles but now I can't found it. Should be removed by admin. Anyway I'll upload the templates today or tomorrow as well..

Thanks for your reply and thanks for offering to upload the paintkit. I really do appreciate all the work that you did.

Speed is life !!!

First impression is - speachless...........

Few shots

ScreenShot_134.jpg

ScreenShot_131.jpg

ScreenShot_133.jpg

ScreenShot_137.jpg

=RvE=