Development Update January 2016

Thanks VEAO!

Gotta say that updates of this quality make the wait that much easier.:thumbup: Pre-purchased the P-40 but am more than happy to wait until VEAO is satisfied that I will get what I paid for.:pilotfly: The Hawk? The current flight model makes me a much better pilot than I really am:music_whistling:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Nice and detailed update - Thank you!

Of course, a few ETAs (HAWK EFM?), and WIP pictures (Typhoon?) would be swell. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Hawk efm eta was in the update ;)

Have another read :)

Pman

Thanks, Pman; End of February for the EFM then. NICE! Skim-reading doesn't always work for me, it seems. :music_whistling:

How about that Typhoon teaser WIP screeny? :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Is there a way that I could receive a refund for the delay of the P40?

We consider refunds on a case by case basis. Please email our support to discuss it.

Thanks, Pman; End of February for the EFM then. NICE! Skim-reading doesn't always work for me, it seems. :music_whistling:

How about that Typhoon teaser WIP screeny? :thumbup:

Nothing new to show I'm afraid.

We're working on digital displays right now so it's all coding :/

Hawk EFM has no reason to be delayed anymore, no matter issues you as a team encountered... this module is already 2 years old ... and waiting time for this became a bit odd while we are hearing same explanations every time. EDGE is here, you don't have to double your work anymore... The EFM tests I was really thought you might already have done them since at least 1 year ago. ;)

Take my comments in a constructive way only. Good luck and I bearly wait to fly Hawk with EFM !

• Like 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Hawk EFM has no reason to be delayed anymore, no matter issues you as a team encountered... this module is already 2 years old ... and waiting time for this became a bit odd while we are hearing same explanations every time. EDGE is here, you don't have to double your work anymore... The EFM tests I was really thought you might already have done them since at least 1 year ago. ;)

Take my comments in a constructive way only. Good luck and I bearly wait to fly Hawk with EFM !

It only went on pre release in November 2014.

Plus I think if you read the previous development updates the hawk efm and other modules have featured heavily in them so you will be aware of what we have been working on.

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's been a long road, but they have acquired knowledge and take consideration of past mistakes. So tomorrow is another day and for sûre the next modules from this team will go better and better development process

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

Thanks for the news, really interesting to get a little insight.

Spending 100k bucks on such a project, hats off! This takes a lot of courage, thank you for going this way despite what might be, I'm sure this will pay off for you once you've established your position within DCS.

Wish you all the best. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Thanks for the news, really interesting to get a little insight.

Spending 100k bucks on such a project, hats off! This takes a lot of courage, thank you for going this way despite what might be, I'm sure this will pay off for you once you've established your position within DCS.

Wish you all the best. :thumbup:

You're welcome :)

Its a long road, but I know how much our guys (Chris and I included!) love what we do :)

Pman

• Like 1

So roughly 3000 copies at $40-50 to break even ... sure hope you can pull that off with the Buchon. Alot of us rather see a G-2/6 or F-2/F-4 version instead but good luck.

One of the DCS patches quite awhile back had an issue with the K4 gauges/cockpit shaking too much on the ground. It got resolved pretty quickly if I remember correctly and it was patch 1.2.15.

Edited by fastfreddie
So roughly 3000 copies at $40-50 to break even ... sure hope you can pull that off with the Buchon. Alot of us rather see a G-2/6 or F-2/F-4 version instead but good luck.

One of the DCS patches quite awhile back had an issue with the K4 gauges/cockpit shaking too much on the ground. It got resolved pretty quickly if I remember correctly and it was patch 1.2.15.

Sadly a different issue. The issue is far more complex.

I have no concerns about the viability of Buchon :)

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk