Where is the manual?

Dirty Rotten Flieger

Can someone please tell me where to find the manual?

I see people in the threads talking about it. Even telling me to read it when I ask questions.

Where is it? I google it but nothing. I look on forums but must be blind cause I don't see it. I look in DCS folder in documentation.. nothing. M2000c product page...non

Razbam website non.

I must be an idiot for over look such an obviously important thing that must be right in front of my face. Please put me out of my misery. A link? mercy

It is in the aircraft mod folder:

/Mods/Aircrafts/M-2000C/Doc

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Can someone please tell me where to find the manual?

I see people in the threads talking about it. Even telling me to read it when I ask questions.

Where is it? I google it but nothing. I look on forums but must be blind cause I don't see it. I look in DCS folder in documentation.. nothing. M2000c product page...non

Razbam website non.

I must be an idiot for over look such an obviously important thing that must be right in front of my face. Please put me out of my misery. A link? mercy

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2618444&postcount=58

\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Doc

All module use the same pattern

EDIT: LOL triple snipe in the same minute - I lagged behind for a link as I already answered that a short time ago :lol:

Edited by PiedDroit

PLEASE please upload the manual to the "documentation" section on DCS world website. Or pls simply upload it here. Gotta learn the M2000 by heart before I return home to my gaming rig... :) Please upload!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Thaaaank yooou!! :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Official flight manual?

I hate to have to ask this but where do I find the official manual?

I've been searching for it and digging in threads for a while now.

All I found was a dead dropbox link. :helpsmilie:

I feel like it's right in front of me but I'm missing it...

I hate to have to ask this but where do I find the official manual?

I've been searching for it and digging in threads for a while now.

All I found was a dead dropbox link. :helpsmilie:

I feel like it's right in front of me but I'm missing it...

I assume you don't have the module, am I right? Because the path to the manual has been posted, like, 4 times on previous page.

In that case, if the manual is not yet on an official website (either ED's or RAZBAM's), only thing left is that dropbox link.

I assume you don't have the module, am I right? Because the path to the manual has been posted, like, 4 times on previous page.

In that case, if the manual is not yet on an official website (either ED's or RAZBAM's), only thing left is that dropbox link.

I swear I looked through like every thread on 5 pages and found nothing. :S

Thanks for the help guys!

• 5 months later...
Generally, yes.

obviously its not or i miss something. The version i have on my hard drive is not having the explanations about ins procedure.

And about the INS, im not even sure if the update has been applied or not. The main topic on this forum about fixes and updates is still at may 2016.

obviously its not or i miss something. The version i have on my hard drive is not having the explanations about ins procedure.

And about the INS, im not even sure if the update has been applied or not. The main topic on this forum about fixes and updates is still at may 2016.

If you have the Open Beta version then you will have the New INS system.

As well as the change in the Manual.

If you are using the release version then you wont have the changes.

Hopefully the release version will be updated with all the changes on Friday.

If you have the Open Beta version then you will have the New INS system.

As well as the change in the Manual.

If you are using the release version then you wont have the changes.

Hopefully the release version will be updated with all the changes on Friday.

That explain why :thumbup:

I probably have the release version installed.

• 2 years later...