Who has jumper cables?

Frederf

I ran my battery flat taking a long time reading the INS chapter last night. It's pleasing to see the rare detail of limited power under battery included. Most developers just skip it.

I'm glad you appreciate it. Took me a little while to get it right.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I ran my battery flat taking a long time reading the INS chapter last night. It's pleasing to see the rare detail of limited power under battery included. Most developers just skip it.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2824096&postcount=26

:D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

So, what's the M-2000 battery life? :D

Nice touch, RAZBAM! :thumbup:

Would like to know also, little details like these made great module :thumbup:

You have about 4 minutes before the "CC" (battery discharge) light comes on. That means that the battery is now below 26 volts. At that moment you have about 26 - 28 minutes of battery power before it is completely depleted.

At below 26 volts you lose a series of systems because the power supply subsystem disconnect one of the battery buses to save the battery power for the FBW and other essential devices.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

You have about 4 minutes before the "CC" (battery discharge) light comes on. That means that the battery is now below 26 volts. At that moment you have about 26 - 28 minutes of battery power before it is completely depleted.

At below 26 volts you lose a series of systems because the power supply subsystem disconnect one of the battery buses to save the battery power for the FBW and other essential devices.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :)