New 3D model C-17 Globemaster III by precise3dmodeling.com

@Moa

i'm sure you do appreciate them, specially when they are for free.

Anyway, did any guy from precise3dmodelling aprove that this C-17 is made for a fc2 mod? because if not, this thread it just doesn't belong here. we all can search some very good models, from turbosquid from example, and create new threads here but those models are not for public purpose, they are just for individual use and against of a sum of money.

This model was originally created for ED purposes, but unfortunately we were unable to find a compromise on the issue of transfer exclusive Rights on this model.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This model was originally created for ED purposes, but unfortunately we were unable to find a compromise on the issue of transfer exclusive Rights on this model.

With that said, should we ever expect an agreement to be made? Is it still an ongoing offer with Eagle Dynamics still possibly looking to adopt this model? Or is it that ED has lost interest in having this altogether?

Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, Sapphire 5870, TM Warthog, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7

The C-17 in FC2 or DCS is in need of a makeover. Let's hope someone can re-skin it even if we cant get to use the other model

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 1 year later...
The C-17 in FC2 or DCS is in need of a makeover. Let's hope someone can re-skin it even if we cant get to use the other model

Pretty much all of the heavies need a makeover. Have you see the Tu-95? the rear guns are two black lines :lol:

A new B-1B would be incredible. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 1 year later...

topic is dead :(

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

And congratulations on reviving it.....

:doh:

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 1 month later...

This thread is really confusing and goes back quite far back to pre - DCS A-10C which doesn't help. So this model was created for DCS specifically but there were problems implementing it because of copy right issues. Would that be copy rights by Boeing by any chance?

This model for DCS only.

Specially for you

screenshot000d.jpg

screenshot0201.jpg

If we could get some final closure on this from Matt, Valery, or sds that would be awesome.

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

This thread is really confusing and goes back quite far back to pre - DCS A-10C which doesn't help. So this model was created for DCS specifically but there were problems implementing it because of copy right issues. Would that be copy rights by Boeing by any chance?

If we could get some final closure on this from Matt, Valery, or sds that would be awesome.

What do you need closure on? SDS explained the situation cleanly.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs