Project 10 - DCS: A-10C Warthog Promo!

Glowing_Amraam

• ED Team
Great! Nice editing, GA, and DCS looks better than ever!

I generally like the "hand-held" look, but some of the clips are a bit too jerky for my taste. Also, for some reason I became allergic to cameras flying around all the time, I guess because Hollywood is overusing them. :P

1:43 - is the shimmering air above tarmac an after effect or in game?

5:00 - you can see the sun flare polygon's edge, I think

Hehe .. ;)

The heat haze above the runway is a visual trick with After Effects.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching that going..."he bloody has!"

I nearly said when you put the a10 test video up (when you were talking about music and the fact it was cool and you couldn't stop listening to it) that you could do with some Imediate Music...and you have! :D

I suppose after the two towers mix last time you couldn't get better, you had to go sideways.

Anyway nice vid, a bit too much shake at times and a few bits that looked "after effects-ie" for my liking, and I think you need a space after "sound" on the opening titles, but it is rather good.

Certainly builds up the hype, well done.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah you bastard, you made me cry.

You also took the time to showcase the hard work Ed put into all the new effects, the Nevada Terrain... fantastic.

And a little, humble and completely friendly criticism: I would love to see your videos become more story driven, as in adding epic'ness' through visual narrative as well as through music.

Thanks!

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

Which feature currently being implemented in DCS:A-10C would you like to be given up for that? :)

It isn't that it is hard, it is that it takes time, both for adjusting and testing. Currently time is short, and there are other things to do.

It's just a really simple echange like this, unfortunately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Nice video indeed. I will be downloading HD when I get home from work

ONLY criticism from the you tube version is the title in the beginning is project x. Project 10 sounds better and looks better to me on screen in the end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Awesome video dude!

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Which feature currently being implemented in DCS:A-10C would you like to be given up for that? :)

It isn't that it is hard, it is that it takes time, both for adjusting and testing. Currently time is short, and there are other things to do.

It's just a really simple echange like this, unfortunately.

totally cool mate, was just an honest question, wouldn't want to give up anything for it :)

Rock on guys.

• ED Team
Nice video indeed. I will be downloading HD when I get home from work

ONLY criticism from the you tube version is the title in the beginning is project x. Project 10 sounds better and looks better to me on screen in the end.

From wiki:

"

Roman numerals are numeral system of ancient Rome based on the letters of the alphabet, which are combined to signify the sum (or in some cases, the difference) of their values. The first ten Roman numerals are

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X."

It's basically something i did becuase it *looked* better than having the number 10 in the intro. ;)

Heh, I know X is the roman numeral for 10. X has been overused and has lost its appeal to me. I like project 10 at the end better so you are wrong. :P Now, why is it incompatible with my iPhone? I can not watch it while I am on the go and that will make the evening rush hour so much longer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Love It!

I've been wanting more time in-cockpit to experience what it's going to be like to fly over terrain and look around using track IR. The video gave us a good feel for that. I have played it for a couple of people and they simply can not believe how far we've come in flight simulation.

Thanks for all your efforts, amazing work!

:thumbup:

I just downloaded the HD version and played it on my 46" samsung 3D led in 3D.......WAAUUW! It is actually the best 2d to 3d experience i have ever had :D

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

... Seriously, that looks amazing, and DX9 you say? Wonder what DX11 will do to that! ....

Not very much probably, I hope im wrong :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

img_id1181.jpg

Hey guys! My long awaited promo for DCS: A-10C Warthog is finally released, so far my biggest project i've ever done.

Youtube link:

HD download link: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=30&file=1181&lang=en

Turn up the volume, and enjoy! :)

love the landing light bloom this is what needed on the lights .