Project 10 - DCS: A-10C Warthog Promo!

Glowing_Amraam

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as the engine isn’t actively rendering waves, splashes and reflections under the ground terrain then it doesn’t matter, it’s just a big polygon which is clipped out before it hits the screen buffer.

And as GA said, you can turn it down as with a lot of things.

I am having a vision of the future………its coming………i can’t hold it in…..

DCS: A-10 will use DX9. That’s 2 below an 11 and one below a 10. 8 more than 1 and sounds like a German “no”.

The graphics will be configurable. There will be options.

Some will moan about the graphics being too intense and making their computers run slow.

They will be advised to TURN SOME SETTINGS DOWN.

Some will complain about the graphics being too basic and not making use of their mega-sli-hex-core PC’s.

They will be advised to PUSH ALL THE SLIDERS TO THE RIGHT.

Some will bemoan the DirectX version and the loss of features that they don’t understand. It’s a lower number and therefore must be bad.

When the next DCS module ships with DX11 many will moan that they are not prepared to upgrade their gfx card and how outrageous everything is.

When the next DCS module ships with DX11 many will moan that it doesnt support DX13 or whatever version comes with windows 8.

When the next next DCS module comes out with support for DX13 many will moan that they are not prepared to upgrade their gfx card and how outrageous everything is.

Again.

+1 rep people deserve it

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Monty python fan? :D

LOL! Exactly !!! I hadn t thought of it!!

That was a holy grenade into the pack of rabbid moaners...

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

As long as the engine isn’t actively rendering waves, splashes and reflections under the ground terrain then it doesn’t matter, it’s just a big polygon which is clipped out before it hits the screen buffer.

And as GA said, you can turn it down as with a lot of things.

I am having a vision of the future………its coming………i can’t hold it in…..

DCS: A-10 will use DX9. That’s 2 below an 11 and one below a 10. 8 more than 1 and sounds like a German “no”.

The graphics will be configurable. There will be options.

Some will moan about the graphics being too intense and making their computers run slow.

They will be advised to TURN SOME SETTINGS DOWN.

Some will complain about the graphics being too basic and not making use of their mega-sli-hex-core PC’s.

They will be advised to PUSH ALL THE SLIDERS TO THE RIGHT.

Some will bemoan the DirectX version and the loss of features that they don’t understand. It’s a lower number and therefore must be bad.

When the next DCS module ships with DX11 many will moan that they are not prepared to upgrade their gfx card and how outrageous everything is.

When the next DCS module ships with DX11 many will moan that it doesnt support DX13 or whatever version comes with windows 8.

When the next next DCS module comes out with support for DX13 many will moan that they are not prepared to upgrade their gfx card and how outrageous everything is.

Again.

Truth! :thumbup:

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw this a while ago but I'm just throwing my 2 cents on here just so I can give Glow a rep +1 :) Honestly I think that is the best game-vid I have EVER seen. Absolutely stunning.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

• 9 months later...

I know this is an OLD thread, but I just wanted to mention that this is the video that sold DCS:WH to me... It's still the video I use when I want to show someone the "game" I've been spending so much time playing... :thumbup:

i5-4670K@4.5GHz / 16 GB RAM / SSD / GTX1080

Rift CV1 / G-seat / modded FFB HOTAS

Glowing Amraam is still the best out there followed VERY closely by Angel in my humble opinion, maybe an updated version of Project 10 is needed to show potential buyer's of the game just how far the A-10c project has come since the original was released ?

My apologies to KyleTiernan I could not remember his name but I certainly remembered his video and music which is available on Itunes

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Go here and look in downloads then Lockon Video's, search for Angel

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28

EDIT:

SEARCH for titles

Fly in formation,

Fly in cockpit 2

Flying together

Flying with Angels eyes

Flying with the world

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

]in my humble opinion, maybe an updated version of Project 10 is needed to show potential buyer's of the game just how far the A-10c project has come since the original was released ?

Yeah, cockpit shadows, tree shadows and the new CBU's is definitely worth some movie show-off....

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

In addition, this guys movie is among my favorites for those that have yet not seen it:

It has its own thread right here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80640

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Excellent job ... was a real pleasure to watch .

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro