Toy tanks?

Spudman

I don't know how to make an in game video or I would, but I've been having problems driving along the road; any civilian vehicle that hits my tank will push it around as if it was a toy and weighed ten pounds. In some cases I've even been flipped up on my side. This really needs to be fixed.

Agreed, i got a huge shock also when i decided to ram an oncomng jeep, flipped me right over.

I know that if youre in a plane and land on a road, the traffic will drive through you without any problems, but if you try driving through them you get killed and I really didnt expect it to have a similar effect with ground vehicles, albeit it you dont blow up you just get knocked for 6 instead.

It really was a WTF moment when it first happened to me, I have now learned to avoid traffic at all costs.

• 3 weeks later...

I open fire before I am hit...

agree it needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team

You obviously havent seen how civilians drive over in that neck of the woods :)

I am not sure what they can do for the current map, I hope they change how civilian traffic is done for EDGE, but I dont know that there has been anything stated about that. I will root around in our bug reporting system and see if I can find anything reported about this. Obviously though when the civilian traffic was implemented, CA wasnt even on the radar....

I don't know how to make an in game video or I would, but I've been having problems driving along the road; any civilian vehicle that hits my tank will push it around as if it was a toy and weighed ten pounds. In some cases I've even been flipped up on my side. This really needs to be fixed.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• 3 months later...

Just think, I was using expensive rockets and missiles to destroy them. Boy do I feel dumb.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

Has ED fixed this?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]