VEAO Spitfire Mk XIV Dev Diary

Pman

Apologises I missed this one!

We are working on "project Spitfire" and should have a few things to show you in Feb/March

The process of modelling the Spitfire is complicated with the various marks, something we are addressing from the outset, all will be revealed...

Pman

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they would let you take the controls it would be worth it though! The website states that under no circumstances would they allow that.

Their 6000£ introduction course includes actual handling of the spitfire:D This is the whole shabang beginning with the Chipmunk/Tigermoth working your way to what I guess is 30-50 minutes of getting to turn the Spitfire in the air. Not pocket change though^^

Their 6000£ introduction course includes actual handling of the spitfire:D This is the whole shabang beginning with the Chipmunk/Tigermoth working your way to what I guess is 30-50 minutes of getting to turn the Spitfire in the air. Not pocket change though^^

Well I have done the Chipmunk already, it was the first aircraft I ever flew or flew in. But it was so long ago, 1972 from RAF Turnhouse now Edinburgh Airport, last week was the first time I was there since way back then, this time it was with Ryan Air as a passenger, still it brought back memories :pilotfly:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Plus a PPL and a few hundred hours experience... I looked into it :(

I'm hungry for cockpit screenies! VEAO it's a race between you guys and ED - who will finish their Spitfire first! (I'll sure be buying both, Spitfire is my favourite aircraft of all time!)

Flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

We are working on "project Spitfire" and should have a few things to show you in Feb/March

The process of modelling the Spitfire is complicated with the various marks, something we are addressing from the outset, all will be revealed...

Pman

looking forward to the updates........cant wait for this bird.......:)

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Think there will be something to show off in public by Flying Legends this year? Be nice to see the VEAO Mk.XIV in game with the real thing right next to it....

Yeah its my expectation that we would have it in sim by legends and you can come and see what you think of it :)

Pman

Think there will be something to show off in public by Flying Legends this year? Be nice to see the VEAO Mk.XIV in game with the real thing right next to it....

That reminds me.. I need to get tickets...:thumbup: then pre book the train tickets..:pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 months later...