Do I need a full activation key to play a beta version

Gpruitt54

I wanted to see what the MIG-21 looks like. I downloaded the beta, thinking it would be a limited version of the add-on. After the installation, the activation screen is asking for a serial number.

Is this a fill release serial number? Is there a separate serial number for Beta versions?

That is the full release that you installed, which is looking for a purchased serial number. There is no separate beta serial number and no limited version available.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

To remove module from your system you can use module manager. Click “trash bin” icon on right side next to module entry.

If you want to use only final releases than your choice of DCS modules is very limited (2 helicopters, 2 WWII aircrafts, attack plane and few planes with “simplified modeling”). And most modules remain in beta stage for years.

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.

I wonder how a limited version of an aircraft looks like :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg