Georgian Hammer with CA: Ground unit objectives.

Zilch

I had such fun with Georgian Hammer that I want to try it again with CA enabled.

I have flown and re-armed three times to clear out the area for the units on the ground, but now there's one problem...I have only a vague idea about where they're supposed to go for completion of the mission. The Briefing map is zoomed out so far that I can't see the actual point.

Next time I'll try taking a screenshot and printing it, or perhaps writing down the GPS coordinates. In the meantime, is there any way to see on the map what the two ground units' respective objectives are without trashing the mission?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

I realized this as well. So I did just like you suggested: taking a screenshot with my phone. Looking back, Im not sure if the objective zones are visible during the in-game menu under "briefing". I think right now, the bug where convoys have trouble crossing bridges is fixed.

-So what I did was cleared out all threats friendly armor and mech through an exhaustive process, then landed and assumed control of the vehicles (first person view) and drove the M1s and Bradleys over the bridges myself.....but it worked! I believe you get a message when the friendlies have reached their zone.

Ahh, I see what you mean. Apparently there is no way to see the zones once you are actually in the game. So your best bet is to do like you said and take a screenshot or write down the coordinates, or you can study the mission planner to locate the zones before you start the mission, which I'd suggest is a good idea for any mission you fly in the future too.