A Plea for View-Export/Multi-head/TH Users.

PeterP

Any plans for a 1.2.10 update? I just updated DCS last night and now no exports even after a reinstall of the 1.2.5 version for the exporter files.

i7-8700k 3.70mhz|64GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw V 3200|ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8G GDDR6|AsRockZ390 Extreme4|2 Samsung 870QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860 QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860EVO 500GB|Corsair 750D|Corsair H-100i|Corsair AX750|LG 34GN850-B|Acer UT241Y|TM Cougar MFDs| Buddyfox UFC|TM Warthog HOTAS(Modified Spring/Slew Control Stick, Upgraded PCB, Stick Extension)|Saitek Combat Pedals|Corsair Nightsword|Corsair K70|TrackIR5|Custom A-10C Panels|

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any plans for a 1.2.10 update? I just updated DCS last night and now no exports even after a reinstall of the 1.2.5 version for the exporter files.

W ...

...tf?

edit:

(tbh, I have no idea what you are talking/complaining(?) about. What DID you do and what did you EXPECT to happen?)

I think he needs to restore his adjusted system luas and export lua from the /backup folder.

I do that with every update.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I think he needs to restore his adjusted system luas and export lua from the /backup folder.

I do that with every update.

That's my guess as well. I've got mine setup in JSGME, all I had to do was change the "aircrafts" folder to "aircraft" and all worked fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Peter, ich habe irgendwie probleme meine 3 Monitore anständig zum laufen zu bringen....leider ist mein english auch nicht besonder so das ich mir hier alles rauslesen könnte.

vlleicht kannst du mir helfen, ich habe 3 Monitore links 1680x1050 center 1920x1080 und rechts 1650x1050 ich bekomme es nicht hin sie so einzustellen das die winkel passen und ich runterblicken kann auf die CDU oder die Radios. bei der 3 camares Opiton kann ich runtergucken aber die winkel an den seiten sind ganz komisch :(

vielen dank für deine hilfe im voraus.

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling: