Eurofighter Typhoon Videos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't get it, the ruway threshold isn't even that close to that fence, yet pilots tend to do this extremely shallow approach. I would even call this bad landing, same as Turkish F-16 (I think) in the same spot in another video...

it's irregular for sure, bobsurgranny (the video uploader) posted this possible explanation:

It was a really hot day. Some airline pilot had a look at it and said he thinks it was a bubble of hot air rising off of the tarmac (the road) and blowing toward the jet, causing it to descend so rapidly. He'd had similar situations at Gatwick landing over the cars in the car park. (the heat off the roofs)
  • 1 month later...

Thoroughly enjoyed RIAT. The Typhoons, Spits, Reds and Vulcan were indeed spectacular.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

• 1 month later...

I missed my home town's air show because I was at work, but I found someone uploaded a video of the Typhoon's display. Actually was surprised of what the aircraft can do aerobatics wise....with an external fuel tank attached.

Thanks for sharing, very nice.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 1 month later...

I'm an idiot for posting a Rafale video instead of the Typhoon, in my defense, it was late and I was impressed with the video...

Edited by Looney

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo