[SOLVED] Can't login in the masterserver

Stuka

EDIT:- Actually no, read again what he posted.

How can I try what he said if I don't have a valid BS2 or P-51 serial to put in place of the "LastNumber"="ChangeMeToYourSerial"? I already tried the registry fix but connecting still gives me an Invalid Serial Number error.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now you need to have at least one module installed (i.e. P-51) for MP to work. Otherwise SP only.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

How can I try what he said if I don't have a valid BS2 or P-51 serial to put in place of the "LastNumber"="ChangeMeToYourSerial"? I already tried the registry fix but connecting still gives me an Invalid Serial Number error.

Sorry I mis-understood, I thought it was the A-10 key to be replaced - apologies. The bug should be fixed for the next beta version.

Nate

Same thing. Initially it said no serial number. I then tried to register using my DCS log in details and also the DCS P51 serial number. It then said serial number already in use.

I have DCS A10 installed but I have not flown it in Multi-player or registered a multi-player account for it. I don't have BS2 installed.

Guys, who haven't installed 'Black Shark 2' - please unrar and import into registry attached file, then change serial to your own using Registry Editor (or even edit attached .reg file before import).

Who has already BS2 please save before [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2] (or put your P-51 serial instead of BS2 serial in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2\Keys\"LastNumber"])

Archive: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=65210&d=1335867213

Hi!

I've DCS: A-10, not BS2... This fix is compatible for me too? Thank you! :)

Cannot log into DCS world multiplayer

Hello,

I have been playing DCS BS and A10 for a long time (since release).

I am trying to play DCS:W with a friend on multiplayer but cannot login to my account. I am using the EXACT same login name/password that I do for A10/BS multiplayer but it keeps giving me an error box 'missing login, password or serial number'.

My friend is having no issues. I even alt-tabbed out of DCS:W, opened up DCS:A10 and successfully logged into multiplayer on that with the EXACT same details.

I then went and reset the password. Same issue, can log into DCS:A10 but not DCS:W.

Any ideas?

Hi!

I've DCS: A-10, not BS2... This fix is compatible for me too? Thank you! :)

I am in the same boat and I need the answer to this question urgently.

Thanks.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Read the thread and you will see the fix. This is even pointed out a few posts above yours.

Here:

Guys, who haven't installed 'Black Shark 2' - please unrar and import into registry attached file, then change serial to your own using Registry Editor (or even edit attached .reg file before import).

Who has already BS2 please save before [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2] (or put your P-51 serial instead of BS2 serial in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2\Keys\"LastNumber"])

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

This worked for me as well. Thanks

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

I dont know but all is working for me.

but some of my squad mates cant get in to MP states the same as every one else.

So they gave up.

its a shame I wanted to get them involved.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Quote:

Originally Posted by USSR_Rik viewpost.gif

Archive: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.ph...0&d=1335867213

Did that & can't logg in to MP it seas "serial number is already registered" ???When trying to create account? I only have the P-51D.

Edited by CoBlue
forgott something

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

I was given key, and it worked for a couple days, now it doesn't how can I fix it so my given key works? I already have keys for BS1, Bs2, FC2.0, A-10C, etc.. now P-51...

do I need to have some official key handoff from the giver to the taker?

Like I said it worked a couple days ago, then it clammed up...

Thanx..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Please try to reactivate - hold LShift down while starting MP.

See if you can use the P51 key this time.

that does not do anything.... I tried it with dcs world, and direct mp with the p-51..

the MP icon will not even start with the left shift held down, the dcs world starts with it, but only plays in single player..

It tells me it's already registered,, yes, by me...

then it tells me it has no serial number,, I already tried unactivating it, then reactivating it...

I confusing myself now,,

:cry:

what happened???

thanx...

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Sounds like SF modules / executables can't start and show your the GUI for SF activation. - maybe because of antivirus or something related. Or a problem with your system.

Perhaps you should try to do another install - eitehr side by side, or uninstall + install - just to see if you can enable the SF interface again.

PS; I need to go now, I hope someone else can also pitch in with some ideas. Cheers.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

pictures of the confusion

my protect.exe files work, I can activate, and de-activate... just the game server login is confused..

I guess another re-install...

thanx..

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

2 Stupid questions

Are you using 1.1.2.1?

Have you flown the P-51 in singleplayer yet?

Nate

yes, all was working well, I made a lot of multiplayer missions, I played in single and multi, , I then uninstalled, installed the new version,,, then continued playing single and multiplayer, then I think (yesterday ?) it started giving me the error message when I logged in multiplayer, telling me, the messages that I do not have License for the product... after all those days of flying....

I have tried unactivating, re-activating, everything..

I am so confused, I am really confusing myself now...

:doh:

oh, I also started a-10c and BS2, multiplayer login, both trying to see if the server would see me actually flying form my computer, but I guess it did not care..

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I totally uninstalled, re-installed DCS world and P-51, I can run single player, but in multiplayer I get 'you don't have a license for this product'.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

ok, let me get this straight???? I can fix this by taking my bs2 key and putting in place of my

p-51 key?:book:

Sorry, but this is really messing with my head,, I take a lot of meds to keep me alive, and all this is worse than boolean on on drugs..

:cry:

I guess the only thing that can happen is that nothing works when I am done..

:doh:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Are you sure you are using the license key from your payment of the P-51 and not the purchase ID? They are different but simmilar. Check the ED shop again with your user and recheck the license key!

The BS2 key will NOT give you access to fly the P-51 online!

(HJ)

Are you sure you are using the license key from your payment of the P-51 and not the purchase ID? They are different but simmilar. Check the ED shop again with your user and recheck the license key!

The BS2 key will NOT give you access to fly the P-51 online!

(HJ)

It is the serial number I used when I first registered it..

it worked fine until yesterday..

I just sent an e-mail to the person who gave me the serial to ask if the serial must be linked to their e-mail...

I don't have the purchase number so I can't use it..

I don't have any other ideas, like I said it had no probs in single or multiplayer until yesterday, and, friends have purchased flight sims for others in the past without problems..

will let you know what happens...

thanx..

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI