New Backers Page is Up

Wags

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx guys! I already had the P51. Now I went for FW and 109. The 109 seems to be next and I love the 109. I ll get more birds anyway.

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

@felthat.... sorry I bought before reading your offer

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

It's the first time for me that I participate in a project and I would like if it's always possible to be a backer ?

For information about the WW2 I possess the P-51D, FW-190D and I've pre-order the BE-109K-4.

Please can you tell me if always possible or not ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

^^to back the project is not longer possible.maybe in future for other projects such like an B17, but nobody knows(and i doubt that ED is doing that approach)

but with buying and pre-purchasing their products, just like the 109K4, like you did, you support the project anyway, and there is not much difference to be a backer.

Hello thanks for your explanations, in fact I pre-order all the modules when it's possible.

In fact by the past I've couldn't participate to the baker because I've don't have the information, I spend all my time in the topics of my other modules as the A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, Huey, F-86F, P-51D, FW-190 and now BF-190K but not really present in the WW2 topic.

Is not possible to receive from the ED by private message the information when one new bakers page is up ?

If it's not possible by MP Eagle Dynamics could display one news here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/

If one ED's guys read these lines please can you tell me if it's possible ?

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Thanks in advance. Skull

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
any progress on the backers page?

i know to get keys is already working, but for example the "one activation key for any dcs product" reward is still missing.as hopefully soon new maps will arrive, i would probably like to spend this key on one of these maps....

Perhaps open a ticket to make them aware of your issue. I thought it was all done.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• 2 years later...

DCS WWII Europe - Backers - Normandy Map

I have a questions about getting the Normandy map under the WWII Backers program.

I was a $112 backer, which gave me the following rewards as per the backer's page:

- Silver Backer credit in manuals

- Five aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals

- Normandy Map

On my DCS WWII Backers page I can select the five aircraft I want and receive a key for them when the respective plane is released (e.g. like I have my spitfire key already).

However, there is no area on the page to claim/ receive the key for the Normandy 44 map. How will entitled backers be able to receive their key for the Normandy 44 Map when it is announced (in the very near future hopefully :smilewink: )?

Thanks.

• ED Team
I have a questions about getting the Normandy map under the WWII Backers program.

I was a $112 backer, which gave me the following rewards as per the backer's page:

- Silver Backer credit in manuals

- Five aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals

- Normandy Map

On my DCS WWII Backers page I can select the five aircraft I want and receive a key for them when the respective plane is released (e.g. like I have my spitfire key already).

However, there is no area on the page to claim/ receive the key for the Normandy 44 map. How will entitled backers be able to receive their key for the Normandy 44 Map when it is announced (in the very near future hopefully :smilewink: )?

Thanks.

keys for Normandy are not public yet, when they are ED will let us know, and how they will be delivered :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...

ok...another post here in this forum reminded me of a certain reward Wags listed back then....the Normandy alpha access reward.

Backers who pledged 140$ or higher are supposed to get this reward...for Backers with lower pledges Normandy is listed as a reward, but not as alpha access....

"$120-$139

Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals and Normandy Map"

"$140-$159

Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, and Normandy Map Alpha access"

so my question is, will this reward still be honoured?will those backers get access to the map earlier then the rest?

You will get the map when Early Access starts, development is staged in such a way that this is the earliest they can give access to it.

Has it been decided that early access will be available only to those from the kickstarter only or will there be a way for everyone to participate that wishes?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Has it been decided that early access will be available only to those from the kickstarter only or will there be a way for everyone to participate that wishes?

Backers will get the map free at the Early Access phase, all others will need to purchase it, everyone will have the opportunity to get it at the same time. This is how I understand it.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Backers will get the map free at the Early Access phase, all others will need to purchase it, everyone will have the opportunity to get it at the same time. This is how I understand it.

if this is true Sith, then i think it would be a good idea to edit the backer rewards. i am the last person who wants to fly on normandy while my friends sit in teamspeak and cannot join because they didnt pledge high enough or at all, but right now the rewards are misleading i think, as there is clearly the distinction between normandy access, and normandy alpha acess for higher pledges. i think this just leads to confusion.

if this is true Sith, then i think it would be a good idea to edit the backer rewards. i am the last person who wants to fly on normandy while my friends sit in teamspeak and cannot join because they didnt pledge high enough or at all, but right now the rewards are misleading i think, as there is clearly the distinction between normandy access, and normandy alpha acess for higher pledges. i think this just leads to confusion.

Currently the Rewards are Clearly Stated:

$20+ Will Get Normandy Map for backing.

Early Access/Alpha Backers will likely all get them at the same time via a 2.0 Update.

The Rewards Structure for Normandy / Early Alpha Access ($140+ Backing) was posted 1.5 years before Public 2.0 Alpha Branch was created for NTTR.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

i know that the rewards were created in a time where the public 2.0 alpha branch was probably never in plans yet. but thats the situation we have right now...and yes, it doesnt make much sense, to keep a product for a certain minority where i belong to, while it could be available to the rest as well....

but im sure, there are people, who see a difference between map access, and alpha map access...im sure im not the only one who thought, that alpha access means a slightly earlier access then map access....

• Like 1

i know that the rewards were created in a time where the public 2.0 alpha branch was probably never in plans yet. but thats the situation we have right now...and yes, it doesnt make much sense, to keep a product for a certain minority where i belong to, while it could be available to the rest as well....

but im sure, there are people, who see a difference between map access, and alpha map access...im sure im not the only one who thought, that alpha access means a slightly earlier access then map access....

I'm reading that differently from you.

What I see is:

1) If you backed the KS (at the right level), you get it free

2) It'll likely come out as an alpha version on the 2.0 branch

3) When it comes out on 2.0 alpha branch, if you don't own it, you'll be able to buy it and get early access.

Also:

I don't see this magical delay you seem to think exists.

magical delay? where did i say that?

have a look at the rewards...

dont you think, that its valid for people to think, that if they pledged to an amount where they are supposed to get Normandy alpha access, that this would mean a difference to the people who pledged to an amount where the reward is labeled as Normandy map?

it is misleading and they should change it to resemble what now actually will happen...either re-label the lower rewards and state Normandy alpha access, or delete the alpha from the higher rewards.

people will get the same thing now, and the rewards should reflect that...its simple really.

• ED Team

I do not see the problem.

if everyone has the chance to get it at the same time everybody wins.

Backers get access, user's can buy it if they don't have it, everyone who has it can fly together.

Rewording it now serves no purpose in my opinion, you still get the reward whatever happens

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2