3d model

Shnowman

i search free 3d aircraft models for gemax

Thanks for you inform us about your searches.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Come on don't be awful to the person, english is not a world dominating language and many of us here, English is very much a second language (even a third or forth etc)

LOFC has specific modelling criteria so there are no gmax models available.

best regards

Mizzy

Come on don't be awful to the person, english is not a world dominating language and many of us here, English is very much a second language (even a third or forth etc)

LOFC has specific modelling criteria so there are no gmax models available.

best regards

Mizzy

Well to be honest with you it's like while Europeans as a whole imply more than they say, sometimes broken English doesn't help in that regards.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Well to be honest with you it's like while Europeans as a whole imply more than they say

Wow, you can't be serious about this comment? I hope to God I'm misinterpreting it, because at the moment, it sounds really silly.

Boberro, Rogue Blade. Your posts haven't exactly been written in perfect English either.

My point? Give the OP a break. He who lives in a glass house....

And be thankful that we have a multi-cultural community.