DCS F-35A

Wags

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He guys, im reading the whole thing! I don't want to miss something I'm at page 60... But i want to say something for the people who are yelling for a 100% simulation.

I want a simulation too, but please not 100%.

If you want that, that means you have to act like a real pilot! Nobody will do that. Look at the payload at the most A-10C...

And if you start, the plane is ready to fly right? That is not realistic... Who put all the weapons on it?

And please after you crash one A-10C, deinstall the game and never touch it again! Because you are dead now, if you would play it again that's too much arcade! :music_whistling:

And can we please keep this thread clean now, I don't want to hear this whining anymore. This is a new project, and all of you guys should be happy about that!

Agree. Lets give our support guys. I think we have done the 'its classified' 'its unrealistic' 'its not 100% fidelity' bit to death here. I challenge the nay sayers to read KI's website and kickstarter page in full then tell me hand on heart they dont know what they are talking about. These guys are pro and have as much or more experience of sims than a ED, and certainly on very sensitive programmes too. There is clearly enough info available to be getting along with. And if you think your flying a full 100% sim from an aircraft and weapons systems that are fully declassified then guess again coz A10c is probably somewhere between 75-85% fidelity.

Still concerned? Well consider this: Do you really think ED would support and allow a company to use the DCS tag? A tag that is rapidly coming to be a benchmark symbol of quality for HiFi sim modules? Further do you think they would let it into DCS world if it didnt meet ED's own high standard? At the very least people should have faith that ED will protect their own product.

Lets give our support to a new developer the same way as we did VEAO (doing highly sensitive 5th gen Typhoon) and coretex (doing highly sensitive 5th gen F/A18 E). Come on guys show a bit of love and dont put negativity into the world.:thumbup:

-Sharpe

Edited by Sharpe_95
  • Like 1

Amazing Picture

Outstanding Mike!

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

8371725598_4d9f59b50a_o_zpsdf289f28.jpg

Is there any way to get it in 1920 x 1200 lol

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

From their facebook DCS F-35.

I'm very happy to announce that beaupower32 (F-35 Crew Chief) has been appointed CO of the OPEVAL test squadron. I'm sure he will be putting together a staff very soon. We hope to have Mr. beaupower32 - appoint flight leads to support squadron test flights in different geographic areas as well. We are all so very pleased that beaupower32 has agreed to take a leadership role in this squadron. We plan on starting flight operations on the Kinney Interactive servers shortly after funding is complete. Please check back for details.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

8371725598_4d9f59b50a_o_zpsdf289f28.jpg

It's to bad Yuma didn't start getting F-35s a few months earlier, I would have loved to have seen one before I got out.

Sooooooo, I would like to volunteer to be one of the flight leads when we get our F-35 squadron up if Mr. beaupower32 is going to be the CO :D

Let's do this! :thumbup:

I won't ask to be a flight lead since I've never played outside of single player, but I'll gladly be someones wing.

You can't kick *** without tanker gas

Sooooooo, I would like to volunteer to be one of the flight leads when we get our F-35 squadron up if Mr. beaupower32 is going to be the CO :D

Let's do this! :thumbup:

I'll partake of some Flight Lead action as well...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

This has the look of a promising program. I am in also. The F35 is one awesome machine. Best of luck and my support to KI and ED.

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Thank you all for the comments. I hope to be a great CO for the vITF. I would like a list (PM me if you want) of what position you would like to "apply" for. Not sure how I will go about the selection process, but will get it figured out. Again, I am looking forward to working with you all, and having one hell of a good time doing it...My name is James By the way....

Edited by beaupower32

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you all for the comments. I hope to be a great CO for the vITF. I would like a list (PM me if you want) of what position you would like to "apply" for. Not sure how I will go about the selection process, but will get it figured out. Again, I am looking forward to working with you all, and having one hell of a good time doing it...My name is James By the way....

I would like to apply as a Flight Lead. My name is also James...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I am not a very good virtual-pilot, but would love to participate, not leadership role though. :)

PM sent

Edited by Starkiller
Forget to send PM

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

I am not a very good virtual-pilot, but would love to participate, not leadership role though. :)

Same here.. I can fly, but all of my flighht time has been single player and the vast majority of that is helicopters...

Count me in but not in any kind of leadership position.. (At least as far as flying goes..)

And just for the record, my real job is computer support and building PC's and I have a lot of parts and could easily throw together 2 or 3 machines to dedicate to testing of one kind or other such as different hardware configurations...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

PM sent. :thumbup:

minichart.png

Yesterday things get a little bit better. Same number of pledgers per day as the last few days, but higher $ per pledger.

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

Hey Starkiller, not sure for everyone else, but its showing a picture from a couple of days ago for me - got 15K as the total, when actually its nearly 22 now! :)

Edit: just checked the kicktraq site and it looks like the widget is broken ;)

Edit:Edit: just did a hard refresh and it is working, just obviously caches from the last time you load it, rather silly for something thats supposed to update regularly!

Edited by MaverickNZ

DCS F-35A Follow us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/DCSF35

DCS F-35A Kickstarter:

DCS F-35A Website:

http://www.kinneyinteractive.com/#!dcs-f-35-lightning-ii/c1bom

Hey Starkiller, not sure for everyone else, but its showing a picture from a couple of days ago for me - got 15K as the total, when actually its nearly 22 now! :)

From my PC, it shows up-to-date information, $21,752. Maybe it stuck in your internet cache?