Trimmer Reset & TV axes in DCS 2.0.2

BazLightyear

Hi -Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere but I can see no info on it so am asking the following. After having flown with the Gazelle in DCS 1.5.3 I've moved it over to 2.0.2 but I can find absolutely no sign of the TV brightness & Contrast axes which I have mapped to my slider & Rotary controls of my X52 Pro in 1.5.3; & more worryingly, no sign of a Trimmer Reset button (Left Control + T) which I also use all the time over in 1.5.3.

Any help with finding how to map these functions in 2.0.2 would be very appreciatively received.

Cheers.

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro

Ok - hoping they will be included. Since asking the question I've found quite a few commands that I use regularly in 1.5.3 that are also completely missing in 2.0.2, such as the ability to map the 2 NADIR knobs to joystick. So so much easier than using mouse, due to the nature of where they are.

This Gazelle is a truly great simulation experience & I've spent rather a long time creating s workable joystick map which mirrors the real thing as much as possible and at the moment, with so many controls missing, I can't get to replicate my 1.5.3 map at all. Fingers crossed they this'll change ;)

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, there is No Trim Reset in the Gazelle (that I have found anyway).

But then I don't use the Magnetic Trim anyway because I don't have FF Hotas/Stick.

The stick position and trim range is minimal (i.e. limited stick travel).

SnowTiger:joystick:

As of the most recent update, there now is a Trim Reset function.

However, the last time I tried changing any key settings and/or Options (both), when I tried to Exit the Options Screen, all I got was a Black Screen. When changing keyboard/hotas settings, Nothing Happened ... except for my wasted time.

SnowTiger:joystick:

hello:)

As the menu is buggy with his "OK" button,you could not change something over the "commands" by this way.

Launch the aircraft in a mission and change bindings with ingame gui.

Otherwise you can import "input" file from another version of DCSWorld.

1.5.4 to 20.2 and reverse.

Would like to know how this code working?on my rig the game hang after making the changes as shown on "msalama" post

see you next:)

Edited by cromhunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought this helicopter.

I fly the Shark : every move I make, I click the trimmer button. Rarely do I hold the trim button down while maneuvering except to swing the tail around to quickly lose speed going into a hover.

Want to fly the Gazelle the same way but this bird is not the Ka-50. I can fly it around but it is a learn as I go learning phase, still feeling this thing out.

I do notice offsetting my stick, off-center, when I click the trimmer reset button (LCtrl + t), the stick position on the (RCtrl + Enter) pictorial control-indicator, moves to center position when using the Gazelle's trim reset.

I also mapped the 4-way trim buttons just in case I might need to use them, but have not been using them. This bird is way more sensitive than the Ka-50.

I use a CH Fighterstick as my cyclic. It is not FFB. I have the Fighterstick mounted on my desk, same level as my keyboard, I move the stick around at its base, where the button is, below the trigger. This gives me very fine control. No deadzone. 100% saturation. No curves.

Pro Throttle is my collective.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]