F-15C HOTAS mapping

Togg

Am fairly certain the link is ok, must be the website having issues.

If you search google for F-15 flight manual it should be the first result, on scribd.com

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

Here's a link to the F-15A Flight Manual.

There's throttle layouts on page 21/22 and the stick on page 46.

Finally! Now i realize that i never tried looking for the manual just tried to find the hotas mapping info :doh:. Thanks a lot for that link, also lots of interesting info there. :thumbup:

Edited by robert123456

nice link!

"The art of simulation design is about understanding limited fidelity...

...compromises must be made. Designers have to consider cost vs. fidelity and processor time vs. fidelity. Additional trade-offs must be made between graphics, AI, flight models, number of units and more...

...never ask the pilot what he wants to learn because he too will end up building an airplane. Instead, ask the pilot what he needs to learn."

-Gilman "Chopstick" Louie

Here's a TM Warthog profile for F15C created by my squadmate (free registration required in order to download the file):

http://www.mrcine.org/boards/files/file/35-f15-hotas/

P.S.

It's a FC3 update, don't mind what it says in the description. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

great find...anyway to have something a like for su-27...thx anyway.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.