A10c in DCS World

Xxx

Hi all, been away for a while but now back in action!:thumbup:

I just downloaded DCS World and am very impressed.:D

Question is, I have the A10C v1.1.1.1 and Black Shark v1. ( Had them since 2011)

How can I integrate these programs with DCS World?

Do I have to purchase the new versions as "modules" and then they integrate with DCS World, or is there another way to integrate the original products?

Thanks

Best Regards

David.

PS. Was pleased to see a few folks have downloaded the three A10 missions I uploaded to the mission library, 3 years ago! Under my other handle "Herky". :)

Edited by Accipiter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

• ED Team

Just download A-10C module and use your serial from older version 1.1.1.1 to a latest one. Unfortunatelly your Black Shark 1 will not work and you need BS 2 serial to get it working in DCS: World.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Thank you.:thumbup:

I thought as much re Black Shark. I have a CD version of the original sim so I suppose I could download the upgrade version (BS2) and use that?

The DCS World looks very interesting. I am looking forward to the addition of extra scenery areas and the eventual ability to fly in any historical period from WW2 through Korea to modern day, with appropriate AI. Really is excellent, exciting stuff and I intend to support it. :)

Regards

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Yes, I have the dics version of BS1 and never had any trouble with BS2 upgrade version.

That's great news.:thumbup:

I suppose the new download places the "module" in the DCS World program automatically after the install asks for an install location? Which would be "DCS World"? The aircraft would then appear in the aircraft available in DCS World?

Obviously haven't done this yet, will do when I have the time and can drag myself away from the mundane real world.:)

I appreciate the "DCS World" scenery at the moment is the same as the scenery map in the A10c and KA50, but will soon be enhanced by the addition of extra theatres. I, for one, am looking forward to these. Flying these and the new DCS aircraft in Europe/Korea will be very interesting.......:D

Cheers

David