Dogs of War Server

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I am five minutes walk away from home and starting to go weak at the knees...

Now where is the template ;)

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

hey sith!for now, this mission is non-combat!i expect to have the first missions converted by tomorrow....so today do not expect any combat but just familiarization with the dora...

as for ts...ill send you a pm!

That's a shame, I was hoping to get a few folk unaccustomed to the Dora in my P-51 before they get practice and start handing me my a55

Good Grief

They've got a mustang vs dora mission on now. Had a pony shoot my prop off. i'm wondering though why I can't shoot a mustang's prop off? Is it because it's metal compared to the wood pop? I'd think my cannons would be very effective at shooting a metal prop off.

the aaa placed at airfields is crippling frame rates when enemy fighter come over,

imo they should be reduced to just a few models atm till edge comes out for better performance.

its already a reduced version...but you are correct, this seems to be the only situation where frames really drop to uncomfortable single digits...will adjust that further!thx for the feedback!:thumbup:

its already a reduced version...but you are correct, this seems to be the only situation where frames really drop to uncomfortable single digits...will adjust that further!thx for the feedback!:thumbup:

Yea reduced flak would be apreciatied :)

Also what about these ships? They are needed here?

Yea reduced flak would be apreciatied :)

Also what about these ships? They are needed here?

its not the flak which is causing the slow downs it seems, but more a combination of airfield objects and the ground units i placed there...

well ships needed?these are possible targets for you guys....all ground units on the map, as well as all defended bridges will give you credit if destroyed...so people who don't want to only dogfight, have something to do as well...

Would it be possible to fly other Mustang skins than the default Desert Rat one? :D

I really liked the Moonbeam McSwine days during previous missions.

I can make a special birthday suit one just for you. How do you feel about full frontal nudity? :P

Screen_140729_195339.thumb.jpg.2ee51612dea099279b11c1ccccd6b062.jpg

Screen_140729_211444.thumb.jpg.26cae03b4af3428e5a7d11b742cab617.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread