A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see anything about fixing the inability to see other players "SPI" in the same data group in the TAD for multiplayer. Shouldn't we be able to see our flight leaders SPI (wedding cake) on the tad?

Crucial...CRUCIAL issue for online MP. This feature not working is putting a MAJOR crimp in our online ops over at the 1st. :smilewink:

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Crucial...CRUCIAL issue for online MP. This feature not working is putting a MAJOR crimp in our online ops over at the 1st. :smilewink:

I'm with you on that one mate, as Coolts and I found out today after about two hours of trying to get it to work...

I hope ED get this fixed soon and the next patch rolled out quickly.

EDIT>

Don't worry it is definitely not being ignored, it just didn't make this patch.

Nate

Good stuff Nate, and thanks for the 'interim' patch :thumbup:

Boy did I pick a great day to decide to get the sim. Direct2Drive is SLOOOW, but in the meantime I can get the patch ready.

Thanks ED!

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

i7-930 @ 3.8ghz, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600, EVGA GTX470, OCZ 60GB SSD, TrackIR 5 Pro, Win7 64

And a 46" LCD at 1920x1080 to enjoy the goodness :joystick: :pilotfly:

Thanks ED, Seeding all day for Ya!!!!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

• ED Team
Is there any big reason why we should reboot after patching ? Does the patch change anything in windows system ?
Really it tested with and without rebooting and both installations works well. I installed patch on my home PC without reboot. However, I recommend to make reboot - it takes just several minutes. It's windows...

Please note in multiplayer due to small changing in Weapon tables in 1.1.0.6 you can't pass integrity check in case of server works at the release version.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Yep just one great big sunny day...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Unlike some of our past product patches that had a large number changes and too often took a long time to create, for A-10C we will create patches with fewer changes but at more regular intervals. This also reduces the chances of new bugs being introduced.

This first patch includes what we could resolve over a two week period. We fully understand that there are still remaining bugs and the legitimate ones will be addressed in later patches. We simply could not resolve all of them in this first patch. Please have patience as the remaining bugs are resolved.

Great to hear, thanks for the info.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Yikes CTD already.. sorry to put some piss in your corn flakes..

Ran the same mission I just ran in campaign .. Didn't change any settings other than put some birds in.

There are some new JTAC dialogs and when I ran them they wouldn't acknowledge and eventually they did. Things started getting pretty choppy and then eventually froze.

Attached is the crash log.. Damn wasn't even in for 10 mins before a crash. (yes I did reboot after the patch)

Edited by Lonecrow66
Wouldn't attach crash log

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Make sure you re-apply the run as admin too... for some reason after I installed the patch mine like cleared the Run as admin that I had checked for the exe's. I was having crashes on dropping bombs on a target until I discovered that.

My PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 Quad Core @ 3.07 GHz

RAM: 12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3

GPU: EVGA GTX 580 Black Ops Edition

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Cougar

Track IR v4

i'm seeding as fast as i can :smilewink:

• i5-3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX660Ti, SSD, Win7 64Bit
  • Warthog Base + Cougar Stick, Cougar Throttle (el cheapo HAL-Mod), MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
  • Blackshark 1&2, A-10C, P-51, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, F86-F, MiG-21Bis, Combined Arms, FC3, Falcon BMS, Rise of Flight

• Added a new “TREES VISIBILITY” slider in the graphics option panel. It allows you to adjust trees visibility from 1,500 to 15,000 meters independently of visibility range option.

Just wondering what the default setting is? According to my (not patched) graphics.cfg Treedistance=870. Does this mean the lowest distance will be further than the old default?

Edited by CarneyUK

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

Thanks ED! Torrent took 17mins flat will seed all week!

<3 torrents :)

i7-920 @3.8Ghz / MSI X58m / 8GB DDR3 / 2 x HD5770 / Asus-vw226h @1920x1200 / 2x OCZ Vertex 2 80GB SSD's / Win 7-64 / TrackIR 5 / Saitek x52 / Razer BlackWidow Mech Keyboard / Razer Deathadder

Stuttering or fps problems? Updated April 25/11: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=68060

Check out this fantastic list of must have and FREE programs: http://www.logichaos.com/joomla/component/content/article/35-text-guides/82-ultimate-list-of-free-programs-for-windows.html

Thanks ED. Very much appreciated!

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

What a pleasant surprise, thanks ED.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.