Evga X58 Classified 3 mobo

Corsair H-60 Hydro Cooler

Corsair Dominator GT 12g DDR3 1866 ram

Corsair Pro Series AX1200w ps

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

Creative X-FI Titanium soundcard

TM Warthog Hotas

A10FAN, check out what worked for me, look at post #15 on page 2. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1088765&postcount=15

Thx Warrior got it working, so all you have to do is click the debug and it puts it all back in alignment?? My X and Y is at 32768

Edited by A10FAN

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheA10FAN?feature=mhum

coolermaster HAF full tower

Intell i7 960 bloomfield 4.0Ghz

Evga X58 Classified 3 mobo

Corsair H-60 Hydro Cooler

Corsair Dominator GT 12g DDR3 1866 ram

Corsair Pro Series AX1200w ps

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

Creative X-FI Titanium soundcard

TM Warthog Hotas

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My WH Joystick is well off centre so I also contacted TM. I got the new Calibration SW 1.11 (.exe is also 1.11) and for the life of me I cannot get past the press "space" prompt. I have tried moving it round in circles pressing all the buttons, different USB ports, running as Admin and in the different compatibility modes, shouting at it, even caressing it slowly and no joy. I have sent TM a reply explaining the issue and I will wait to see what they say. (BTW I tried the 1.10 .exe and no go there either)

EDIT: Also with all other USB ports empty bar the Keyboard and Mouse.

At the moment mine is as follows: Y = 32490 and X= 33222

HW_Stick Calibration_V1.11.rar

Edited by Fleshpiston

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

One thing I remember after I got that working pretty fine was that I had to give up expecting to have a feedback at some stage... The GUI part is just a little below the minimum it should be! (this is an internal usage tool we're not supposed to have ... the kind that never gets finished ;) )

Try to do each step just as if you'd have been granted an acknowledge right after having done what you are expected to... you won't get it at some expected time but I could make it as soon as I understood that...

Hi Ivanwfr,

I think I get the gist of what you are saying and I would always expect that if a company sends me a program that it should work. If it does not however I will help that company all I can resolve the issue. Support is always a two way dance. I have looked through the coding and I can't find any real misshaps so to speak of so I will wait for TM. I have given them a bit of information and if they want more I will give all I can. I have also tried the same program on two other PCs now, one at work and the spare at home with no joy. I can only think there is a missing command between the USB and the program. As I am using an ASUS motherboard M4A89GTD it might be a case of the ATI USB filter drivers having a Benny and not playing ball. I spent a few hours last night going through the whole setup and logicically doing it bit by bit. I will persevere and hope that TM are quicker than I am in resolving the issue after all it is their product.

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Our good people at TM have fixed the issue with the calibration tool "hanging" and not accepting an input command.

So as of now I am running a nicely centred HOTAS.

This is version 1.13: [ATTACH]56718[/ATTACH]

I would also like to say a thank you to Thrustmaster support and I can recommend their products, not only because of the quality but also their support is excellent.

TM Joystick Calibration tool 1.13.rar

Edited by Fleshpiston
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting the link! Fixed mine today, but had a few issues. Why doesn't step six say "Unplug from USB to save"? Anything to let you know that six was the last step would of helped.

And be sure to unzip both files to the same folder. I opened and used the tool without the text file (thought it was a readme... ) Holy crap, totally screwed my stick until I figured out the program needs the info. What a dumb a@@...

@Firestick These things happen ;) good to see you figured it out though. BTW why would you unzip them to different folders anyway?

@Lusche and Shadow.D., None of us can blame the stick for wonky flying anymore. :megalol:

• 3 months later...

I ran version 1.13 and it asked me to do the push slowly to front etc with each cardinal point followed by a space then unplug . Asked to plug in joystick again then it asked for the same routine again. The included file is called A10jotstickCalibration which has a output configuration file which has initial pos x and pos y. But does not look anything like the centering numbers mentioned by other posters.......

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Same thing happened to me when running this - it just keeps ataking you through this calibration loop. I ended up closing it after a while. New calibration does seem a bit better - but not perfectly centered yet. didn't see any numbers indicating positions - maybe that shows up in the target software?

JCook

I do not have TARGET installed so can't check....version1.13 doesn't seem to be working right for me

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Ive tried all 3 versions of this program. It just takes me in an endless loop of unplugging the stick at the end then saying to plug it in again and press space.

The throttle calibration utility tells you it was successful and it saved etc after unplugging. I have a feeling this calibration tool still doesnt work for some of us. Gonna contact TM and see what they say.

A10 isnt too bad because you can trim it away BUT COD and ROF doesnt have that option for every aircraft and having to counteract it all the time in those is a pain. (my stick rolls to the right in every sim I own requiring 10-15 degrees of deflection)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Ive tried all 3 versions of this program. It just takes me in an endless loop of unplugging the stick at the end then saying to plug it in again and press space.

The throttle calibration utility tells you it was successful and it saved etc after unplugging. I have a feeling this calibration tool still doesnt work for some of us. Gonna contact TM and see what they say.

A10 isnt too bad because you can trim it away BUT COD and ROF doesnt have that option for every aircraft and having to counteract it all the time in those is a pain. (my stick rolls to the right in every sim I own requiring 10-15 degrees of deflection)

When it says unplug at the end, unplug it and close the program it is finished. Would be better if it said that :doh: But anyway it works for me, fixed the joystick not going into corners for me.

Pimax Crystal VR & Simpit User | Ryzen CPU & Nvidia RTX GPU | Some of my mods

TAIPAN

So the text file that comes with the calibration tool has no purpose?

• 1 month later...
TAIPAN

So the text file that comes with the calibration tool has no purpose?

Yes it does and should be in the same folder as the .exe

@All

The only way of checking that is has worked is via the T.A.R.G.E.T script editor -> device analyser.

(the original fault with the calibration software was that it would not accept the Press spacebar command for a few people).

@JCook - What version are you trying? Also are you trying to calibrate the throttle or the stick?

(Side note - .rar is a better compression software than the old .zip same thing but better options. Use winrar to decompress this is a free program (trial period of 30 days I think).

As Taipan has stated it is not the most explanatory Thrustmaster softwear as it is not a general public release and is more for internal TM use.

As said by Taipan - When it says unplug at the end, unplug it and close the program it is finished. Would be better if it said that doh.gif But anyway it works for me, fixed the joystick not going into corners for me.

Edited by Fleshpiston

Fleshpiston

I did have the text file in the same folder as the exe....there was no change in any of the numbers within the text file after running the exe...so i don't see what purpose it serves.

Fleshpiston

I did have the text file in the same folder as the exe....there was no change in any of the numbers within the text file after running the exe...so i don't see what purpose it serves.

The .exe uses the txt for reference. It should not change as it is read from, not written to.