how to drop bombs...

razo+r

1) Make sure a bomb is installed :-)

2) Set the master weapons switch, on the left of the ammunition counters to it's Upper position;

3) Choose the right settings in the central Bomb Control Panel: Dive ( Sturz ) or Level ( Wagerecht ) and witout ( Ov ) or with ( mv ) delay;

4) Don't Forget the V101 circuit breaker must be IN !!!

5) Both lamps should now be lightened ( Bomb Status and Ready ) on the Bomb Control Panel.

6) Use the default key ( don' t recall which one right now ) or program one of your joystick switches for the Bomb Release funtion. It will be mapped to the outer left button in your stick.

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Please read Page 167 in the manual, it is easy to do but I find it hard to hit the target. Also on page 168 Using Rockets is good reading.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even have bombs as an ordnance option. You guys have it?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Yes thank you! This was driving me nuts as the manual says:

"Press the MK 108 Fire Button button on the control stick to drop bombs"

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

@gavagai,

there are no preset loadouts, have you created a new loadout?

usualy you can select bombs then by right-clicking on those empty hardpoint fields.

have you tried to rearm while sitting on the ground?

if you dont have the bomb/fueltank options there, you might try a DCS:Repair.

another thing, even with preset loadouts, some might be unavailabel depending on the selected aircraft task.

regards,

RR

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

@gavagai,

there are no preset loadouts, have you created a new loadout?

I use the mission editor, but how do I create a new loadout?

Ha! Just figured it out. Had no idea I had to create my own loadout. Thanks!

Edited by gavagai

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

happy to help :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

S!

Finally managed to create loadouts too :P The K-4 handles quite differently with the droptank under belly + using 100% internal fuel instead of the 86% default.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  Motherboard: ASUS TUF B550-Plus Memory: Kingston FuryX 64Gb GPU: AMD Radeon 6950XT 16Gb HDD: Samsung EVO SSD x 2 Monitor: Samsung 27" Flight gear: Virpil stick, MFG pedals OS: Windows 11 Pro