When Black Shark?

Stalker_it

At the very least - Mid 2008. IMHO In all probability End-Quarter 2008 onwards........However as stated on numerous previous occasions: Will be Ready when it's Ready ;)

In the interem we have excellent Production Vid's, Screenshots and Regular Dev Updates to keep us informed so it's all Good..........Just gotta have a wee bit of patience is all :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

At the very least - Mid 2008. IMHO In all probability End-Quarter 2008 onwards........However as stated on numerous previous occasions: Will be Ready when it's Ready ;)

In the interem we have excellent Production Vid's, Screenshots and Regular Dev Updates to keep us informed so it's all Good..........Just gotta have a wee bit of patience is all :)

Wow, OMG end quarter 2008.... a whole year waiting BS, not please :cry:

Regards!!

Yeah if it is true now end quarter, for 3 months it will be first quarter 2009. Little annoying.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

1 year, that's nothing...

mid-late 2008 will make 2 or 3 years for me. (I lost count)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Some people tell me in January 2008 come Black Shark.

Now is January but BS...

When?

Thanks

There was a handout at MAKS a couple of years ago that said Black Shark would come out in 2006 . . .

These things have a habit of taking longer than originally anticipated!

Black Shark has grown considerably in scope since development work started, and ED's being contracted by the ANG to produce an A-10C desktop trainer hasn't helped time pressures.

As has been said elsewhere, the modelling of the Ka50 has essentially been finished.

That's the good news.

The most recent update on ED's work (and that of the testers) can be found here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27694

Taken as a whole' date=' there is still a lot of work to do, but we are indeed in the home stretch now and a 2008 ship date is very reasonable, unless something unforeseen comes up (yeah, that never happens…). In this home stretch you can expect to see more videos now (like the producer’s notes) and probably in the spring we’ll be sending out press preview versions.[/quote']