Launcher.exe has stopped working

MattyST

I have seen a few people having this issue but most of them seem related to changes of hardware and drivers. I think mine is a little different.

I have had Black Shark running fine with my current setup, no changes have been made to drivers or software. I ran Black Shark this morning and then this afternoon when I launch from the desktop icon I get an error "Launcher.exe has stopped working". The only thing I did differently this morning was save my key commands over the default name of 'blackshark'. Perhaps the file was corrupted?

If so could somebody upload their blackshark.lua file for me to replace mine with?

Cheers that worked a treat. Im not sure what blackshark.lua is actually doing as replacing my copy of the file with yours allowed me to launch the game perfectly but I didnt need to remap any joystick controls at all. Perhaps some people more in the know could enlighten me?

Thanks a lot dude :thumbup:

Do not overwrite any of the game-files when you save your settings - you will overwrite files needed by the game.

Instead you must give it a new name - "MySettings1.lua" or something similar.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• 1 month later...

Launcher exe has stopped working

Id found it, posted link in PM to ?Cindyz? a while back...Btw, trick you MAY want to pull on a server or two to find the botters...set off the 99lillies, to completley obscure one of the questions...youll STILL have the top 3 scoring perfect.Doing so: Would that be considered adequate "proof" of botting?