SweetFX 1.5.1: Nvidia card Compatable!

Just drop all of the files into the DCS World main folder.

that's it? just put the single file into the DCS main folder?

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweetfx has to be in folder: ..\DCS World\bin\

To make it as simple as possible I uploaded my files

Just drag the content of the .zip file into the bin folder.

:)

hi thanks for making it simple for a noob (me) but it still doesn't look like its working. I took all of the contents form the folder you attached and put it into the bin location

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

You did perfect and it works. I guess it's my minimal adjustment.

just fiddle with: SweetFX_settings.txt.

And to see the difference change 0 into 1 in SweetFX_settings.txt. like below:

#define USE_SPLITSCREEN 1 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have been messing around with some of the settings in SweetFX and I got what I want it to look like outside the cockpit but inside is too dark for comfortable flying

does anyone know how to turn up the brightness just in the cockpit?

(P.S.) im also using mustangs shaders mod.

Hey everyone, I have been messing around with some of the settings in SweetFX and I got what I want it to look like outside the cockpit but inside is too dark for comfortable flying

Yah I had same issue in my Huey.

Try the settings attached. They were originally Kuky's. I tweaked the Lift/Gamma/Gain. I'm also running Stang's shader. Cockpit is lookin good on my rig.

Hope same for you.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Yah I had same issue in my Huey.

Try the settings attached. They were originally Kuky's. I tweaked the Lift/Gamma/Gain. I'm also running Stang's shader. Cockpit is lookin good on my rig.

Hope same for you.

Oops!!

Here it is.

SweetFX_settings.txt

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I had the same issue and fixed it by adjusting one of the settings that let's you tweak shadows. I don't have it in front of me right now, but search for the word 'shadow'.

EDIT:

I just got home and took a look. What I used was called USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN 1

My setting to adjust the shadow in the cockpit was this:

#define RGB_Lift float3(1.035, 1.035, 1.035) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue

But you will probably need to tweak yours somewhat. Your monitor settings and other SweetFX settings will also make a difference.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

hello, If is possible to disable function on-off the key_toggle_sweetfx ("Scroll Lock") Always to be "on" the key_toggle_sweetfx. because, I use "Scroll Lock" for TS. I do not want to operate "Scroll Lock" button. I hope clearly expressed what I wish.

SRY for my bad english.

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

Jomardi

I dont think there is an option to have SweetFX to be "always On" but if you open up the SweetFX_settings.txt file and scroll down to the end of the file you will see a key settings section. This is where you can reassign the keys used within SweetFX. It points you to this website

http://www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes

Which will list all the keycodes. once you have found the key you wish to use just edit the value in the SweetFX_settings.txt file and away you go.

Hope this helps.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

Jomardi

I dont think there is an option to have SweetFX to be "always On" but if you open up the SweetFX_settings.txt file and scroll down to the end of the file you will see a key settings section. This is where you can reassign the keys used within SweetFX. It points you to this website

http://www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes

Which will list all the keycodes. once you have found the key you wish to use just edit the value in the SweetFX_settings.txt file and away you go.

Hope this helps.

SD

I know about this. already see it, but not work, or me noob fault (( I had try configure in the injector.ini file codes for example :

key_toggle = 44 ; 44 = the SCROLL_LOCK key

in place to

key_screenshot = 145 ; 145 = PRINTSCREEN

or for new key "F12" changed code what show site 123 no way ((

THX anyway ;)

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

• 3 months later...

Hi Im fairly new to modding. Ive installed the Sweet fx mod through the JSGME tool but not sure its doing anything? Do I have to turn it on in-game or does it start by default?

Many thanks in advance,

...Guy

Helicopters!! Never trust anything that screws itself into the air!

It starts automatically when DCS starts. Make sure it's files are in the bin folder.

You can press Scroll Lock to enable/disable it and see if it's working. I also enable splitscreen to see that it is working.. That way you can see what it looks like without the FX on one side, and with them on the other side.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 1 year later...

DCS ReShade Blue 3

ReShade 2 configuration for DCS World 1.5 (not tested DCSWorld 2.0 do not have NTTR)

This configuration adds to the atmospheric visual, especially in intense shades of blue

Download Link : ReShade Blue3 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B33LFAYF8kTGdEhBMTJ3NHF6clU

installation

1: ) Extract all files in the zip to DCS World\bin

2: ) Open Profile.ini with a text editor such as Notepad to DCS World\bin\ReShade\Profiles\DCS

3: ) Edit this line " ProfilePath:F:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS.exe " your DCS World\bin\DCS.exe intallation location.

ReShade version: 2.0.3f1

There is Screenshots comparison in all seasons (Ground Texture in the Screenshots : Mustang's Realistic Scenery Texture Pack)

Left ReShade OFF .................................................. .................................................. ......Right ReShade ON

S9TIEO4l.png wiSoFZ4l.png

vkVYVQ5l.png Xc7fFdnl.png

eYJkG4dl.png JWEpaWVl.png

UOJLuzel.png v9XjyaPl.png

c1xpIqGl.png THS1kILl.png

vnNi08zl.png MhRCbixl.png

xK2iTVKl.png mFaCK12l.png

cwJepocl.png Y8vzqCjl.png

JvyYlzul.png 5ejx5Obl.png

ruXWozGl.png A27Vb4el.png

Edited by DrCrow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My ReShade 2 configuration for DCS World 1.5

My SweetFX & ReShade settings for DCS World 1.2 (outdated )