DCS F-35A

Wags

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press on. I'm sure you, as the developer, know what information you do or do not have access to. Down the line, people will tell you that you can't do this, or that. Don't listen to them.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

That will be interesting, specially for vulching. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Don't want to disappoint you guys but they are not going to deliver. This Kickstarter probably is a scam.

This indeed seems very difficult to be delivered but I don't think Wags would take the risk to post something like this if it was a scam and the team seems experienced and serious :smilewink:

We will know on April :)

Good luck to the team!

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Don't want to disappoint you guys but they are not going to deliver. This Kickstarter probably is a scam.

What basis do you have for this statement? Do you have personal experience with this company? With any of its executive staff? Have you read any releases about scandals involving this company or its employees?

Please back up your statement otherwise what you are saying is essentially libel. This is a VERY serious offense which can bring undue economic and personal stress on a person or firm.

On another note, I would actually like to see some of the sources for this project. I would understand if you were unable to directly show us, but references would be appreciated. :)

Now that this is public...

We are sure that Kinny Interactive will be doing a great job!

Matt

i really dont know what to think, i am pessimistic - not a bit - but i hope KI will overhit this level:

anyway: good luck to KI and have a lot of resources

JustinTime.jpg

Eglin_F35B_hover.jpg

F35A.jpg

f35av200.jpg

Beta.jpg

F35bfallon.jpg

F35B.jpg

f35_high_g_vapor.jpg

f35Nov5.jpg

f35b_hover_test.jpg

Eglin_F35C_weapons.jpg

f35AA_1Nevada.jpg

Looking+up+at+fully+armed+F-35A+with+Aim-9+plus+CBUs+plus+Internal+Bay+AIM-120+AND+J-DAM.jpg

AA-1_cockpit.jpg

Image4.jpg

full-1441-48738-fsx_2012_12_30_23_15_19_16.png

F35map1.jpg

23wmir.jpg

F35map2.jpg

cockpit_geometry_complete.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Hooooo, no....... other FSX project "convert" to DCS:W? That is the "fidelity" level? :doh: (based on that pics)

What? Pics posted are freeware package with F-35A/B/C from Dino Cattaneo. I know FSX hate is very popular on this forum, but considering it's freeware and he's just one guy doing this in his free time, he did pretty good job and it's very fun to fly.

What? Pics posted are freeware package with F-35A/B/C from Dino Cattaneo. I know FSX hate is very popular on this forum, but considering it's freeware and he's just one guy doing this in his free time, he did pretty good job and it's very fun to fly.

Agreed! Dino is the man :thumbup:

I am sure it will be difficult to do such Module. But will attract a lot of attention on DCS.

As for simulation level... That plane is not yet flying for any country, right? It is still in development... So what fidelity? Of What? This simulation can only have the fidelity of the simulations that plane was put through by the real plane development team.

I have no problem with fidelity of such plane. If it will have clickable touch screens :D and working avionics at a decent level... will be good enough... better than 'FC3 Era" planes, right?

As for invisibility... Mig29A is invisible for me in F15C... so... no problem :lol:

P.S. I hope though that it will not simulate the budget and the delays of that real plane... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

[...]

Don't you consider it a bit bad form to plaster the only thread about this 3rd party project with pics from FSX?

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

We are confident, as a team, that you will be flying the Beta in April.

This could be the lead up to one of the most elaborate April fools jokes ever! DCS: April Fools

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat