DCS F-35A

Wags

Here's hoping other potential third party aircraft developers for DCS aren't reading the negativity displayed by some people in this thread.

We should be appreciative of any company expressing an interest in making new jets for us to fly.

ED would have shut up shop long ago if they took to heart some of the more ignorant rantings on forums. I would imagine that anybody involved in creating Flight sims know the fans can be their own worst enemy at times.

Nate

• Like 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose they could just get the data off of the Chinese ;)
:thumbup:

F-35A? Really? Well K.I. I like your Spunk!!;)

I hope your version has better success than The LocheedMartin version.

-Lockheed version

-Can't trap on Aircraft Carrier

-Can't Fly in a ThunderStorm

-Terrible 5'OClock-7'OClock Pilot vision

-Chronic internal fuel leaks

-WAAAAYYYY Over Budget

I wish you the best of luck and I Will be a KickStarter Supporter on the 21st:thumbup:

Patrick

mini.gif

I hope your version has better success than The LocheedMartin version.

-Lockheed version

-Can't trap on Aircraft Carrier

Yes, it can.

-Can't Fly in a ThunderStorm

Most planes don't.

-Terrible 5'OClock-7'OClock Pilot vision

Actually it has excellent all around vision, more than any other fighter.

-Chronic internal fuel leaks

They replaced that pipe.

-WAAAAYYYY Over Budget

Like any high performance fighter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

But then what's your point?!

You write and write and always put "that's not the point/I'm not disputing that".

Help me understand you...

- Too many details of the F-35 are classified to make a simulation as realistic as the other DCS modules so far. (Try finding sustained/instantaneous turn and climb rate figures)

- I think they will make it as realistic as they can, with the data that's available.

- I would rather see them design a module for an aircraft with more available data.

- I do not feel it will be as challenging or rewarding to fly as non-stealth aircraft with flight models and systems based on real world parameters.

Edited by howie87
  • Like 1

- Too many details of the F-35 are classified to make a simulation as realistic as the other DCS modules so far. (Try finding sustained/instantaneous turn and climb rate figures)

- I think they will make it as realistic as they can, with the data that's available.

- I would rather see them design a module for an aircraft with more available data.

- I do not feel it will be as challenging or rewarding to fly as non-stealth aircraft with flight models and systems based on real world parameters.

THIS. Put it in FC3.

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

Quick update on the F-35 project. We have moved the start of the Kickstarter back a week to give time for all of the press releases to get out on time. This will also give us time to post some of our 3D images.

Aww man. I was waiting to spend my money. Now I need to wait longer. But some 3D models will be cool!

Thanks to all, really looking forward to getting all of the founders on board. Once the kickstarter is done information on the project will only be available to our founders. We want to work with and for those guys that got a dog in the fight - we will build this together. We also want to get guys onboard with early training documentation, decisions about training and combat missions, number and names of squadrons, and we want to stand up squadrons on our servers. Once this round of funding is over - we are going into our cave, with our founders, and build the finest fighter in the DCS world.

• Like 1

Non issue. Then it won't be as accurate.

I'd like to get a F-35.

I don't see how, but OK.

THIS. Put it in FC3.

Or how about they make it a module for DCS World, which is the whole point of DCS World.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Thanks to all, really looking forward to getting all of the founders on board. Once the kickstarter is done information on the project will only be available to our founders. We want to work with and for those guys that got a dog in the fight - we will build this together. We also want to get guys onboard with early training documentation, decisions about training and combat missions, number and names of squadrons, and we want to stand up squadrons on our servers. Once this round of funding is over - we are going into our cave, with our founders, and build the finest fighter in the DCS world.

Wait. By founders you mean only people who throw money at your project get the info similar to Area 51, right?

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Wait. By founders you mean only people who throw money at your project get the info similar to Area 51, right?

Something, something, something, get info about AREA 51.

SOLD. :thumbup:

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

Yeah, I don't see how he could have imagined this working out for him. Surely if he's been in the sim business he must have heard of the shenanigans that is Fighter Ops.

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Yeah, I don't see how he could have imagined this working out for him. Surely if he's been in the sim business he must have heard of the shenanigans that is Fighter Ops.

You should be able to admit that KI's situation is just a TAD bit different from that of FO.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

• ED Team

Sounds interesting, sounds like I wont be able to afford it, but it sounds interesting :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Wait, let me get this straight. All the flame is regarding this:

The F-35 is very new, and thus does not have much information, how does this dev plan to make an accurate module that will be worth the money is a high fidelity sim?

Just so I am clear... that's the argument, right?

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

I will definitely join the rank of founders!

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

Not quite understanding what is meant by being a founder. Are we talking $50 or $500? How would being a founder be any different to those who didn't kick in that extra money?

Anyone who participates in the kickstarter project. That would be my understanding. How do you come to assume, that this would need some sort of extra invest?