DCS World environmental shaders mod

Here's a cloud to make Mustang :thumbup:

AH THAT GAME WAS HACKED.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ;)

In first congratulation for this Mod Mustang :thumbup:

If I've write this message it's because I can't have the Cirrus clouds, and I do not the same result that you, of course I use your last version of your Mod ..

I join you one little video and you can show that I have the Cumulus but not the Cirrus clouds, is it normal ?

Link of my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD7gwIYxZ90&feature=youtu.be

And here the setup of my DCS weather:

10853347564_49eaa68d66_o.jpg

Please can you tell me why I do not have the same result that you ?

Is it a problem of weather, season, hours or setup ?

A great thanks in advance for all, best regards. Skull :helpsmilie:

Hey Skulleader, I think you need to let the game run for a while and these clouds start to form, I never see them when game first starts but later they become formed:)

Have I thanked you for this yet Mustang, its very nice:D

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello dear CIBIT,

A great thank you for your reply and your explanation, I return to my DCS to admire this incredible Mod ...

PS:

The Cirrus appear with any weather, seasons and hours ?

Bye and best regards. Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi mate, I am unsure how it works but I assume that the cirrus will be present with any weather settings. I personally love it for taking those horrible lines away that you get with modern flat screen monitors. Wish I still had CRT:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello dear Sibit,

Yes you have right, I've accelerate the time and after 25 or 30 minutes the cirrus was here...

About the LCD monitors you have right again, before to have one LCD I had on CRT Sony and this monitor was awesome, response time was perfect...

Thanks again, regards. Skull

How to use mods?

Hello everyone. Sorry if I use wrong thread for this question. Never use mods before and download modman from lock-on files .Follow all the instruction and have 2 icons on desktop. Click on modman icon and Select game management page come up, select Flaming Cliffs 2 and apply,Modman7300-Flaming Cliffs2 page come up, click on Mods installer and Add but no games name or mods show up only Program Files, Program Files(x86, etc. Modman work on windows 8? I may do some thing wrong . Can anyone help please . Very appreciate and thanks in advance.:helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

AFAIK, Modman has not worked in a long time. JSGME, always works.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks Cibit I have a go with JSGME. thanks BRO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
is that a new version of your mod Stang ? :thumbup:

changes ?

by the way: do you use dynamic weather ? always ?

No this is the same mod, just a nice screenshot to show members who might have missed this thread what they're missing :)

Nearly all my screenshots are taken from various MP servers, some have dynamic weather set others standard weather.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, working fine. I'm using a combined version with PeterP's HDR and Sweet FX too that I packaged for JSGME: Link

• Like 1

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, working fine. I'm using a combined version with PeterP's HDR and Sweet FX too that I packaged for JSGME: Link

I understood that Sweet FX only works with 32-bit games (although if used via Radeon Pro that can make it work with 64-bit games) so how have you got it working with DCS World?

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

There is a 64 bit version of Sweet FX as well now.

That's right, I placed all the files needed in the JSGME package so it's just a quick 1 step install. Scroll Lock is the Activate / De-activate key.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]