How to change low speed low PPH gear warning audio speed?

If speed is 160, it is turned off. Less it comes on with PPH<1400 per engine. Any way to change the 160 value? Is it like a CDU thing?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Right above the Autopilot-Selector Switch on the LASTE Panel is the L/G WRN SILENCE Button.

This will mute the sound. But every time you go slow you'll have to mute it again.

But the value is not changeable AFAIK

Cheers :)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

thx. Just wish there was a way to do it.

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 4 weeks later...
thx. Just wish there was a way to do it.

Over the course of my career (86-2009) Flying on Tankers there were many changes to how the Gear Warning horn was handled. After some notable incidents where aircraft landed gear up, it bacame a crew coordination item. I.E. Before simply punching it off, the reason it was on had to be stated so it didn't become a "Yes Dear" reaction.

The B-1B crash in Diego Garcia was a perfect example.

http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/bombers4.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I was talking on the other extreme, when doing gun runs or CCIP, where excess RPM/PPH can damage the engine (or thereof). I saw a video where the horn came to life when he was strafing.