Unlimited ammo - Mavericks

yipster

I'm doing some target practice runs with unlimited ammo turned on. And plenty of ground targets.

My loadout has 4x AMG65D, once I fired the 4th missile, MAV page on the MFCD shows 'No Maverick'.

I tried reloading DSMS file on the MFCD and nothing. MSL EO Power on the maverick is 'Off' and it will not turn on regardless. Even though DSMS shows all 4 mavericks are loaded again.

What can I do to 'reload' the mavericks while in the air?

• ED Team

there is a bug with the unlimited ammo and the A-10c mavericks, It has been reported, but thank you for your observation.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm doing some target practice runs with unlimited ammo turned on. And plenty of ground targets.

My loadout has 4x AMG65D, once I fired the 4th missile, MAV page on the MFCD shows 'No Maverick'.

I tried reloading DSMS file on the MFCD and nothing. MSL EO Power on the maverick is 'Off' and it will not turn on regardless. Even though DSMS shows all 4 mavericks are loaded again.

What can I do to 'reload' the mavericks while in the air?

Remember You can have 2 ver. of the Sim. installed on your PC.

I have the latest and the 1.2.7 installed. It for me has the fewest bugs and still allows me plenty of fun in the sun.

Should you want a temporary fix till it's repaired.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Another option is to put some AI wingmen in your group, have them standoff from the AO and switch to each wingman after you spend your Mavs to use theirs. That's potentially 24 missiles.

EDIT: RALT+J to switch to your wingman's aircraft

Edited by StrongHarm

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thanks BIGNEWY, I thought I was doing something wrong with flying the hawg. Glad to know it is a known bug.

Training mode?

Takes away the fun when you're just in a sim anyway. Doesn't hurt anything or anyone to blow some stuff up. :smilewink:

Unlimited ammo in The dcs a-10c who Needs it?

Just in times where you just want to keep shooting without having to fly back and land :thumbup:

I posted same couple days ago

Revert back to 1.2.7 if you want unlimited ammo, beyond that it is kaput

I reverted, lots more fun / (not too much time)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |