Bought A-10C beta, but NTTR not showing serial number

GregP

Is the system set up yet to verify that we bought the A-10C module before February 2011? I most definitely bought it right when it first came out, but when I go to the NTTR module product details page, there's no serial there; the only option I have is to purchase the NTTR module.

Go into your version of DCS ,go into Module Manager,click on A10-c module and click to show serial number.Write this down.

I asked this question last week because I bought the A-10c Beta way back in 2010 and wasn`t sure of my serial number but found it by doing that.

I don`t know how they are going to verify us that bought the Beta - they must have a list of buyers.

You need to make sure your A10 Beta is registered to the login you are using, it should be under Profile / My orders. It will also show the date you purchased there so you can see if you qualify or not, afterwards go to Eshop, and to NTTR, in the write up you will see a link to product page. There you should see a box that states show serial number if you qualify.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: