F86 in NTTR map

Zimmerdylan

I was flying the F86 in the NTTR map and was at around 23,000 ft. Things started getting blurry, and then a little blurrier, and a little blurrier. I started getting hypoxia.

I don't know about the rest of you but I never had to turn oxygen on in 1.2 or 1.5. But You have to do it in 2.0 or you'll be in for a nasty surprise.

There are a lot of subtle differences in all of the planes I have flown in the new DCS that were not there before. So be aware of that.

Also: If any of you have flown the new map, I can't seem to dial any frequencies in on the radio compass. Has anyone else found this to be a problem??

Edited by Zimmerdylan

I was flying the F86 in the NTTR map and was at around 23,000 ft. Things started getting blurry, and then a little blurrier, and a little blurrier. I started getting hypoxia.

I don't know about the rest of you but I never had to turn oxygen on in 1.2 or 1.5. But You have to do it in 2.0 or you'll be in for a nasty surprise.

There are a lot of subtle differences in all of the planes I have flown in the new DCS that were not there before. So be aware of that.

Also: If any of you have flown the new map, I can't seem to dial any frequencies in on the radio compass. Has anyone else found this to be a problem??

weird,same product for 1.5.1 and 2.0 users but different details

do you noticed any difference on flight dynamics?

Edited by archer86

weird,same product for 1.5.1 and 2.0 users but different details

do you noticed any difference on flight dynamics?

To me, all the planes fly better. Honestly. The ground handling of the P-51 was so much more sensitive that I ran it off the taxiway at first because it turns better and you don't have to hammer it to get it to turn with the wheel brakes.

Huey has lost it's shake at startup. I'm sure this was not intended to go away. And it does not have radio communications (unless I messed up setting up the radio) with the tower.

But we all have to keep in mind that this is an ALPHA download. All I'm doing is offering up observations.

Busutil: How is Yuma? I haven't been over there in several months.

• 3 weeks later...