SIm-mod pack version 1.6 error on rocket pods

71st_Mastiff

something in this mod breaks the KA50's rocket pods, ive only this mod loaded I uninstalled the pods are there, I reinstalled the pods are gone.

8f3bdfb8.jpg

This pack contains the following:

SIM-MOD A-10A Warthog

F-15C Eagle by Gys and Valery,

3GO Su-27 Flanker

TOMCATZ New Control Tower

REQUIRED: MUST INSTALL WITH MODMAN 7.2

===Version 1.6===

-Fixed bug where only one skin was being utilized.

===Version 1.5===

-Included all 99 skins by SIMMOD for A-10A instead of stock list of just 9.

-Fixed A-10A cockpit placement bug.

-Merged 'A-10.lua' and 'Copy of A-10A.lua' together.

-Included Tomcatz new control tower.

-Fixed LockOn Multiplayer launch bug where LockOn would crash.

-Fixed skin list for F-15C to read skins included in Gys's and Valery's mod and not the default.

===Version 1.0===

-First release

Enjoy!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

simple fix from 104th_Dredd and Mastiff

Only do this if you have mod-man installed SIM-Mod F15, SU27, A10 mod installed on your FC2.

{This pack contains the following:

SIM-MOD A-10A Warthog

F-15C Eagle by Gys and Valery,

3GO Su-27 Flanker

TOMCATZ New Control Tower

REQUIRED: MUST INSTALL WITH MODMAN 7.2

===Version 1.6===

-Fixed bug where only one skin was being utilized.

===Version 1.5===

-Included all 99 skins by SIMMOD for A-10A instead of stock list of just 9.

-Fixed A-10A cockpit placement bug.

-Merged 'A-10.lua' and 'Copy of A-10A.lua' together.

-Included Tomcatz new control tower.

-Fixed LockOn Multiplayer launch bug where LockOn would crash.

-Fixed skin list for F-15C to read skins included in Gys's and Valery's mod and not the default.

===Version 1.0===}

ok 104th Dredd and myself spent a couple of hours and found that the containers.sht file did not match the simod pack 1.6 version it has been fixed now its 1.7 please check to make sure you have the same problem as mine, and Dredds if it does then down load this fix...

simply load up your game go to the edit open up the F15 quik.miz Add a KA-50 country USA and place the B-20 rocket pods save and then click fly. When in cockpit unpause place F15 in alt hold "h" and speed hold "j".. F2 until you get to the KA-50, if you see pods you don't need the new sim-mod fix. If you do not see the pods , unload simod A10, F15, Su27 mod.

and install the fix then run mod-man and reinstall the mod.

To install this fix simply make sure your modman has uninstalled the simmod unzip this file and drag the fixed containers.sht file into the zipped folder in your Simmod rar file in the directory you place it in.looks like this in mod man rar\Bazar\container.sht overwrite the file and close.

reload your modman and reinstall simmod.

the containers.sht file was missing the rest of the package for weapons 98 to 150 so me and Dredd simple fixed it now it shows the rocket pods. :thumbup:

:joystick:

• Like 3

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Thanks for this! It was bugging me +1

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

• 4 weeks later...

S-8OFP2 rockets error fix:

Fix to the problem when the B-8M1 pods don't show when you select S-8OFP2 rockets in Su-25(and T).

I had to further modify the ContainerTable.sht. Now it's the same as Mastiff's/Dredd's and the only thing added is the S-8OFP2 rockets.

Place it in your \Bazar\ folder or use the method that Mastiff instructed in his post.

ContainerTable.zip

Edited by Griffin

Thanks Bro great work..

Now if we can get the mod makers to fix the simmod and the modman to make the changes properly or not. we can fly around with invisible weapons. lol :thumbup:

S-8OFP2 rockets error fix:

Fix to the problem when the B-8M1 pods don't show when you select S-8OFP2 rockets in Su-25(and T).

I had to further modify the ContainerTable.sht. Now it's the same as Mastiff's/Dredd's and the only thing added is the S-8OFP2 rockets.

Place it in your \Bazar\ folder or use the method that Mastiff instructed in his post.