DCS: A-10C Warthog, Version 1.2.0 Available

Wags

i know this may sound like a dumb question but never know till you ask i bought dcs a10 off steam ver 1.1.1.1

is there a update to bring me to DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.2.0

or do i have to rebuy it

my specs are i5 3570 IVY at 4.2 / 24gig of ram / 2tb of hd / duel gtx570's / 32' 120 hertz led mon. / ch stick ped & throt (VTA-Sniper standby)

alot of bias crap on here

i know this may sound like a dumb question but never know till you ask i bought dcs a10 off steam ver 1.1.1.1

is there a update to bring me to DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.2.0

or do i have to rebuy it

No need to buy again. Just Download and install DCS:-World 1.2.0 and then install the 1.2.0 A-10 module and fly. That's it.

Nate

Well done developers, good work, many micro bug fixes. Happy after two days testing of the last A-10C release!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So if we install DSC world + DCS CA and upgrade A-10C to 1.2.0, do we still need to have DCS A-10C standalone installed?

Install DCS:-World 1.2.0 - install DCS:-Warthog 1.2.0

It will not touch your 1.1.1.1 install

Nate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Only if you still use 1.1.1.1 for anything.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yes.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Can i import my log book and campaign progress from A-10 stand alone version to DCS World version or i should start from scratch?

Same question here...

Win 10 Pro x64, Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z, i7 2600k @4.8 Ghz, 16Gb ddr3 GSkill Ripjaws, EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN, OCZ RevoDrive 350 480gb, Corsair Hydro H80, Thermaltake Element S, Cooler Master Silent Pro 700w, Track IR 5, Saitek X-52 Pro, Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5, Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7.

"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello all.

I have a major problem. A-10 has been off my hd since 1.1.0.8, when I read the news on Sim HQ about CA I thought I'd better reinstall. So I download DCS World, then patched it, then installed A-10 1.2.0.63205. All went well.

I started CA and it asks me for my sn: I typed in my A-10 serial number and it tells me its invalid !!!!! It then quits out and loads A-10 in some unknown screen res. Anyone have any ideas? I'm really stumped. I can't log into DCS shop because my email addy/isp has changed since 2010.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best regards.

fubar2niner

I started CA and it asks me for my sn: I typed in my A-10 serial number and it tells me its invalid !!!!!

CA isn't free, you need to (pre-) purchase it. That's why the A-10 s/n won't work with CA. No clue about the strange behavior after that, though.

CA isn't free, you need to (pre-) purchase it. That's why the A-10 s/n won't work with CA. No clue about the strange behavior after that, though.

Thanks for the quick reply mate, I was wondering if that was the reason. I'm gonna reinstall A-10 standalone to double check, if thats ok I'll for sure purchase CA

Best regards.

fubar2niner

Thanks for the quick reply mate, I was wondering if that was the reason. I'm gonna reinstall A-10 standalone to double check, if thats ok I'll for sure purchase CA

Good luck with the A-10 and lots of fun with CA :-)

Hmm, just loaded up the HOTAS training mission - first there is no voice, only the text on the screen - which I believe has been mentioned in another thread. Also, where it says to press the spacebar to continue, I press the spacebar and nothing happens - the training mission does not progress forward... is this a known issue as well in the 1.2.0 module?

I still have my stand alone A-10C full install, guess I could go back to it in the meantime for the training missions.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Also, where it says to press the spacebar to continue, I press the spacebar and nothing happens - the training mission does not progress forward... is this a known issue as well in the 1.2.0 module?

Well I just gave it another try, and the spacebar to move forward in the training does indeed work. Apparently though, it does not work until the guy has finished talking - and since there is no voice to hear, it is guesswork as to when the talking should be finished and I can press the spacebar to progress forward in the mission.

I hope the missing voice issue gets fixed soon.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I've downloaded DCS World and set it up but at the moment my A-10C 1.1.1.1 is running from a different directory, not the Eagle Dynamics folder. Does this matter in any way for when I download A-10C 1.20?

If the telegraph pole takes off after you, it is not a telegraph pole.

• ED Team
I've downloaded DCS World and set it up but at the moment my A-10C 1.1.1.1 is running from a different directory, not the Eagle Dynamics folder. Does this matter in any way for when I download A-10C 1.20?

No it does not matter, as when you instal a-10c 1.2.0 it will instal into the dcs world directory.

you can still keep 1.1.1.1 installed in the other directory :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Fantastic update!!:thumbup:

Does this mean that cockpit ECS is modelled now? In which situations does WINDSHIELD HOT caution light switch on?

Regards!

No, so far it has canned behavior. It will light only if you set WINDSHIELD DEFOG/DEICE switch ON, and no VAC power is available.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

I have a DVD version of DCS A10C. Is this patch or 1.1.1.1 applicable to the DVD version?

Yes, with respect to the fact that this is newer software. The only thing you need is your activation key. Version 1.2.0 is not a 'patch' that is applied over a previous version. It is a completely new install which replaces the standalone DCS A-10C with a modular version tied to the FREE base product, DCS World.

To use the new version. Install DCS World from here.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=21&end_pos=137&lang=en

Then install the A-10 module from here.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=136&lang=en

If your copy of A-10 is currently installed and activated, you can either remove it or leave it alone. DCS World will not conflict with it. DCS World, or rather the A-10 module, will see your existing activation and use it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
give me please "DCS: P-51D Mustang 1.2.0" - serial number

You have to buy it.

Go here. http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: