DCS: A-10C Warthog, Version 1.2.0 Available

Wags

DCS World = Release. Full new install required.

All other modules relies on "DCS World" to work.

All other modules needs to be installed on the new "DCS World".

All modules should be at the same version.

P51D is still Beta.

A10C 1.2.0 is released (patch, but still require DCS World 1.2.0)

BS2 1.2.0 is released (patch, but still require DCS World 1.2.0)

I hope this helps.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I got the first release of DCS world ..... so can I load this patch into it , or do I have to deinstall everything from World , and start again .

SOrry if this has been answered but , with that many differant types of English around , Im getting confused too !!!

To answer my own question: yep, repair is fixed.

Although the SAS still doesn't seem to be working properly. Can anyone comment on why this didn't make the patch? Thanks.

EDIT: according to the patch notes, it is. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Edited by Corrigan

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Download DCS-World then what, download this maybe http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=136&lang=en ?

Sorry but it's not that clear to me.

That is correct. Download and install World 1.2.0 and thereafter as per the link, A-10C 1.2.0 and you'll be good to go.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Possible crash on CBU-97/105 container opening in full screen mode is fixed.

How about game freeze the moment when CBU pickled? is that fixed?

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

Hey gang,

Ok dumb newb question here. I currently have A10C stand alone version, and recently purchased BS2 stand alone full version. Both are version 1.1.1 I guess. I have not really been able to get into them yet, as life tends to get in my way, but I have been keeping an eye on the progress of this DCW World and the modules that install into it. I was under the impression that all of this was currently in beta.

With the release of 1.2.0 now, in both World and the modules, does this mean it is released version now and out of beta? I don't mind going ahead and installing World and the corresponding modules, but don't necessarily want to go through all that and get it set up, to find out I have to do it all again a couple months down the road?

Thanks,

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Hey gang,

Ok dumb newb question here. I currently have A10C stand alone version, and recently purchased BS2 stand alone full version. Both are version 1.1.1 I guess. I have not really been able to get into them yet, as life tends to get in my way, but I have been keeping an eye on the progress of this DCW World and the modules that install into it. I was under the impression that all of this was currently in beta.

With the release of 1.2.0 now, in both World and the modules, does this mean it is released version now and out of beta? I don't mind going ahead and installing World and the corresponding modules, but don't necessarily want to go through all that and get it set up, to find out I have to do it all again a couple months down the road?

Thanks,

Dcs world, dcs a-10 c and dcs bs 2 (both for world) are out of beta as stated in the announcement.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Sorry I must have misssed where it stated it was out of beta.

Thanks gang, i will get to downloading here soon then.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Install DCS:-World 1.2.0 - install DCS:-Warthog 1.2.0

It will not touch your 1.1.1.1 install

Nate

Okay, cheers. I take it A-10 1.2 is free if you've already got DCS A-10?

If the telegraph pole takes off after you, it is not a telegraph pole.

Yes, ships are fixed I think, I tried with some of them before.

Though, those freaking AWACS radio communications are still not fixed, and it's pretty annoying since it's been a very known bug now. We had a patch fixing it but only for the 1.1.1.1 and it's not working anymore (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=86787)

In multiplayer the bullseye-based coordinates are still giving random huge range, the tanker is not properly localized by the AWACS when you ask it, and so on. Will there be a patch fixing it according to the fact it's been a major disturbing issue, and preventing us from doing/finishing some campaign missions?

Eagle Dynamics, GREAT JOB! that's quite a load of updates for all sims.

did anyone notice increased fps/stability? first thing i'll do when I'm home from work is get the updates :pilotfly:

My first impression is, that FPS are higher. Stutter sometimes (just before receiving radio message on screen) - but that was also before last patch.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro