DCS: A-10C Warthog, Version 1.2.0 Available

Wags

Question: is the Yaw SAS behavior going to be fixed, or will it stay? I have seen some posts about it but never actually heard anyone saying if it's considered a bug or not. It was reported as "fixed" in the changelog, to me it obviously isn't.

Thanks

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

• 2 weeks later...
I dont understand this!

Do i need first need to install DCS world, then DCS A10?

or install just the DCS A10 module?

And is it more planes we get?

For the most up-to-date versions (v1.2.0) of all modules, including A-10, DCS World is required. DCS World includes a flyable Su-25T.

Install DCS World v1.2.0. Install DCS A-10 v1.2.0. Those are the steps.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

A little help

Well, I tried.

I have a steam version of A10, and I just installed DCS World.

I also DL'ed the 1.20 patch for A10 and installed it as well. So now the dollar sign disappeared. I still have to launch the game from steam, but how do I know it updated to v1.20?

I'm trying to comb the forums for my answers but I am not fully grasping them.

The same for black shark. Another steam copy and the same situation.

Thanks for the help.

Understood. I did copy my Activations and kept them in a folder.

All i need to download are the 1.20 versions from the patch section, right?

How do I launch the game from the World launcher? I did a reboot to see if that would allow me to launch A10, but all I got was a wallpaper option.

Oh, and thanks for your help.

Try flying a mission just like the A-10 that you were using.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

ahhhh,

Got it. I didnt see the tab at the top.

Super awesome.

Now I can go back to my seemingly endless hours of training to fly this beast.

Thanks for the help.

Side note, have ya'll checked out the P51 beta? I was thinking about check that out as well.

Side note, have ya'll checked out the P51 beta? I was thinking about check that out as well.

With all due respect, with regard to MTFDarkEagle and myself, that is a silly question.

It is probably only a matter of timezones governing which of us had it first!! :D

Give it a shot, it is not as easy to fly as the A-10 but the avionics will not cause cerebral strain during the learning process.

1.2.0 Issues

I just noticed this new DCS world and 1.2.0 version. I installed the game with Admin right and everything went well and activated the game.

Here are my issues and I noticed others posting similiar problems in different forums.

- When I launch a instant mission or campaign I cannot click on anything in the cockpit of A-10. The cursor is a yellow plus sign. If I minimize the game, the cursor will come back to normal. I have the same issue with SU-25T when I try to end the mission.

- JTAC does not seem to be working. I can contact JTAC during the campaign but I cannot get a reply when I try to do a readback. Not sure what is going on?

- Zoom in and out is not working in SU-25T. I tried to map it both to my joystick and keyboard but nothing. I am using TrackIR. Do not have the issue with same joystick mapping on the A-10.

- Su-25T crashes the game during the campaign.

- None of the SU-25T training lessons work

- The only way to end the game in some mission is to use the Task Manager to exit the game. The is mostly an issue with SU-25T

- Overall, I like the new updates but the game is not playable as it was with 1.1.1.1 version.

Anyone else having the same issues? Is there going to be 1.2.1 patch to fix these issues anytime soon?

I am running Win. 7 64bit. TrackIR 5.

Edited by Alopex

I have had some of the issues

- JTAC does not seem to be working. I can contact JTAC during the campaign but I cannot get a reply when I try to do a readback. Not sure what is going on?

I had this exact problem last night flying A-10 Georgian Hammer on my second mission, I thought he died...

EDIT: This could solve our problem here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91666

- None of the SU-25T training lessons work

I notice that you have to download the training lessons. I downloaded them last night but haven't had the time to install or try them out. There is a "Download" button at the bottom of the training menu. If this isn't your problem, then you're one step ahead of me.

EDIT #2: If it's CTD then this should fix it, I haven't tried it though. http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/206863/

- The only way to end the game in some mission is to use the Task Manager to exit the game. The is mostly an issue with SU-25T

I had the same problem when reviewing a track from an A-10C mission, when I wanted to quit it wouldn't click it and I had to access the task manager as well.

I am running Win. 7 64bit. TrackIR 5.

Me too.

Edited by Britchot
Possible sound fix link and training fix link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Alopex,

I found a thread with a fix to the JTAC problem if that other fix didn't work. This one seems to do the trick for others: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91765&page=2 It's the mod from Speed, post #11. I'll be putting it in when I get a chance, myself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

• 2 years later...
how do i find warthog 121 to down load

Versions that old are no longer available. You can roll the current version back, but not that far, IIRC.