Stupid Question Regarding Mediator

Weegie

So I got mediator working after doing some searches and have it now running for all 3 versions of DCS (Alpha, Beta & Stable)

I have a question in a few videos it would appear that the values can be changed on the fly and be seen in the game immediately. However that is not happening to me with DCS. I can get a rough idea of some of the effects using the static picture feature.

I just wondered if this was possible in DCS and if it is what do you need to do to get the settings to change on the fly

Here is a clip to understand what I'm going on about

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/585372/

that must do the job. :pilotfly:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

I'll give that a go, thanks

My real problem is that, at the moment anyway, when you make changes in DCS you need to exit the game to implement the changes.

In some games, as can be seen on the first video, you can actually make changes "on the fly" and review there and then. That just makes life so much easier when playing around with settings

It not a huge biggie, but I honestly though more people would be using mediator/SweetFX that really knew their onions about this stuff

Your reply was much appreciated