EFATO

Shane45

Hi Guys,

I've bought into the Mapleflag missions to try and improve my flight skills and knowledge of the A-10C , I'm now attempting BFT02 whereby you depart and are given instructions to maintain a heading speed and altitude, then you are asked to shut down your right engine and proceed to land at Batumi.

I have tried everything to shut down my right engine, ie every switch pertaining to the right engine, Rcrtl-End . it just won't shut down.

My HOTAS is a Saitek x45 so I don't have a left and right throttle system.

I've looked everywhere for info on how to shutdown during flight but can't find anything other than shutting down once you've landed and are back in the parking area.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, it's beginning to piss me off :helpsmilie:

many thanks

Remap the key, using a setting of your choice? Didn't see that in ur list of things tried.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Thanks Atalia, No I didn't try that however I have sussed it , basically I dethrottle and then use the Rctrl+End, that shuts the engine down , and then full throttle again to get power back to the left engine and be able to make it to the base , since practicing this I have so far crashed 4 times on landing :) so abit more practice methinks ,

thanks again for the reply. appreciated