Target flashing and disappearing

pdrgnn

Hi, I noticed that approaching (approx 1000 meters) a target, the TGP image of the target, zoomed in or not, start flashing and then disappears. Not a big problem, firing at the target from adequate distance. When approaching further, the target appears again, but corrupted, same as the post below from Pepec9124.

Tested various combination of settings, no results.

Any help will be appreciated..!!

Thanks

Giovanni

I believe I experienced something similar to this issue this morning while playing a Create Fast Mission. I could not for the life of me seem to be able to locate a column of tanks visually with the A-10C TGP. I got the coords from the JTAC and slewed my TGP over the target area, and did not see any vehicles at all. I spent some 30 minutes more slewing around (eventually even going into active pause mode to see if I could find it while not moving). No luck. Finally I looked on the F-10 map, and found the targets there, and then entered their exact Lat Long coordinates and set a waypoint. Still nothing. Out of desperation, I told the JTAC the "contact" radio command and my guy said "Contact Tanks at coordindate". The JTAC confirmed saying That is your target. THERE IS NOTHING THERE!

I noticed that the target area contains a hill and I believe that the vehicles spawned inside the hill (bug).

Has anyone else experienced this?

-MajkStone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think your case is different from mine: I could see targets from far, they disappeared while the distance shortened. In any case your situation has occurred also to me. I suspect that this appens when you move an object to a location where the ground is at an higher altitude than the original spawn location. Try to delete the object and respawn it at the desired location.

Ciao

Edited by pdrgnn