Any way to help spot vehicles with TGP?

bunraku

Hi

I struggle to find vehicles with the TGP. I can be looking at the Coordinates and flick the TGP between WHOT and BHOT etc and sometimes i get lucky, but a lot of the time I can't see the target vehicles. This is on 1.5 amd the areas are built up with trees sometimes and it might not be so hard in 2.0.

So my question is in 2 parts.

1) Any tips to help regarding what to look for and in which FLIR mode and any guidance on brightness levels.

2) Any mods that can help?

Thanks

try adjusting contrast and brightnes in WHOT or BHOT mode, it helps a lot

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

Fahrenheit 451 - to know where to look, is to know where to hide

basically, it takes patience... the different settings are there for different scenarios. I takes learning the system properly, and learning to keep at a safe distance with those systems... not all given co-ordinates are correct, especially if the target is on the move. You'll get the last known

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"