Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

[quote=

Not bad see some "russian"monitors.

Hi,

that's changed in the new version, although they have a better effect against air targets.

Here is a preview of my new project.

ix514.jpg

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hello dear Upuaut,

Wow great future mod, perfect for the Huey...

Tanks in advance, Skull.

That Ship needs a Hip on it :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It's shaping up nicely it seems. :)

I'd like to see a big ship, like the Newport-class for example. It was (and is) in use by several nations, including the USA, Spain, Brazil, and Australia.

EDIT: It is becasue I am a really bad heli pilot. I can land easily on a carrier, but I can't land on those small ships. I need something in between. :D

Looks very cool! I'll test it too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Very nice!

Mi-8 has just enough space. It bounces a bit but I guess I was taking some damage (it was enemy boat and maybe I touched the lateral rails with tail rotor?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Zealu,

Great control of your Mi-8, with the Huey it's very easy but not with the hint.

Bye friend, Skull.

Great boat :) I have missing textures on the two small machine guns though

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, me too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A request if I may...

You are making awesome add ons...but...I think it might be easier to see, download or update them if they are all kept neatly together, in the same paragraph in the first post.

Or each under the relevant picture in the first post.

And...thank you for your hard work!

jgVplRQ.png

A request if I may...

You are making awesome add ons...but...I think it might be easier to see, download or update them if they are all kept neatly together, in the same paragraph in the first post.

Or each under the relevant picture in the first post.

And...thank you for your hard work!

Hi,

I will post updates on the first page in future.

Hi Upuat. I Have a question. Is there a statement that flags an object as a landing platform or even better as a FARP?

I'm trying to put together a simple "landing spot" that you can place anywhere, that can act as a FARP... any hints, ideas or tips are welcome!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hi Upuat. I Have a question. Is there a statement that flags an object as a landing platform or even better as a FARP?

I'm trying to put together a simple "landing spot" that you can place anywhere, that can act as a FARP... any hints, ideas or tips are welcome!

Hi shagrat,

everything I have tried to get a landing place for the helis (on Land) work like a FARP didn't work.

I think it's coded somewhere in the mission editor.

Damn! Would be so cool...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hi Upuaut, I have been trying your M16 truck with the quad mount out.

I really like it but it almost invincible! Needs about 4 direct rocket hits to destroy it (more than a tank) and gun pods have no effect whatsoever.

Im sure this was just an oversight and i appreciate that its WIP so thought it would be worth pointing out.

Thanks