Two-Pin Hedgehog (DCS World co-op mission)

Re: fighters, we'll probably leave them in next time. The beginners have been learning navigation and positioning, and when we can tell them to fall back to the friendly air defenses, it'll be easier. (Alternately, I might bite the bullet and try Combined Arms.)

We definitely intend to give it another go once we're more up to speed as a group. It's a solid early-intermediate mission—enough going on so that it's exciting, and well-defined air defenses so that it isn't frustrating.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

Version 1.1.1 released. Somehow I keep feeling I should implement something fancy and new. But in the meanwhile the bugfix and other smaller changes were being delayed.. and I don't want anyone to run into a script crash. So perhaps it's better release what's done now?

Changelog:

- Fixed potential script crash during Zhelez operation.

- Improved efficiency of countGroupUnitsAlive function, now leveraging inbuilt getSize().

- Added reminder of useful commands in Radio F10 menu to mission briefing.

- Changed SU-25T loadout to include MPS-410 ECM pods.

Edited by DragonShadow

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Does this mission work well with 128 patch?

I haven't had a chance to test compatibility. Any experiences out there? I'm pretty sure I've seen the occasional 1.2.10 servers running the mission. Usually if you open the mission in the editor and re-save it, it tends to clear up most cross-version issues.

I think some of the earlier issues like dynamically relocated units getting listed as buildings when destroyed had also been fixed on the DCS end. Any confirmations on this?

• 6 months later...