#03 - DEV UPDATE & GAMEPLAY VIDEO 28/05

Cobra847

Thank you Cobra!, that afterburner by itself has sold many copies of your Fishbed. A masterpiece! :notworthy:

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F*cking awesome stuff. I normally only fly American, but I will def have to give this a try. Next vid should show off the armament a bit.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Beautiful job , well done. looking forward to flying it.

PS, to who it may concern - ye of little faith, now eat your hat lol !!!!

Edited by Strut

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Very Cool Indeed:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

RWR (SPO-10)

Cheers everyone!

And here was me thinking it was the low fuel warning tone after lighting the afterburner ;)

Great video by the way and excited for the release :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

How far can this plane go with no external fuel, and A/B only used briefly for takeoff?

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

For everyone, who mixing the MiG-21MF and the bis model's afterburner flames:

The MF's R-13-300 engine has longer but narrower app 9-10 shockwave rings, while the bis model's R-25-300 engine has a wider flames, 6-7 shockwaves in max AB

But the R-25-300 has the emergency, or "ChR" regime, when the flame lenght is going bigger.

Here, the soloist take off with ChR (which is lit on automatickly, after when the plane reach a specific speed), the flame reached its maximum shape right before the plane take off, and we cane see it in another scene, when the plane tooke a tight turne.

The three planes tooke off by max AB only.

• Like 1

Oh poor me that I was thinking to be able to "skip" the 21 cause I did not liked the plane that much...

And day by day you changed my mind to a sure purchase. I liked the video, I liked the "feelings" you may have from cockpit view, I liked the external camera sensations about flight model.

Thanks!

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

It surely was. I got my rant post prepared already ;)

It all looks awesome and you guys make are making sim history with this module.

Yes you are :thumbup:

When I remember my Fs2004 and short FSX days and all the rubbish I've bought just because there was no alternative...

a MiG-29 I once bought, an offense to the eye to say the least, but I had alot of BS, still mourning for all that money wasted :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

End-June at least.......There's still plenty to do by the sounds of it if you read the update.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

2 weeks :pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

End-June at least.......There's still plenty to do by the sounds of it if you read the update.

This, and the fact they are terrible at estimating. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: