C-101CC Update

Tango

Hi,

We are pleased to be able to announce that work has commenced on the CC version of the C-101! There are many features in this aircraft that are slightly more advanced than those found in the C-101EB, with some new systems added as well.

A quick, brief, overview of some of the differences are outlined below:

* More powerful engine

* Increased takeoff weight

* Some minor differences in systems display and operation

* More advanced ADI and HSI

* More advanced AHRS

* Radio altimeter

* AoA indexer

* AoA instrument

* TACAN is replaced by ADF

* Advanced Flight Director system

* Touch Control Steering (TCS - part of FD system)

* IAS hold FD mode

* Weapons system

* HUD

We are still getting acquainted with the aircraft systems, but once the models are sorted out, then I expect the systems will take about a week to update.

Stay tuned! 8)

Best regards,

Tango.

C-101CC.jpg.4af7c5dd293a3b0189053413cf02c54b.jpg

Edited by Tango

Great..¡¡¡

Thanks Tango for keeping us so well informed.

This smells so good...., just a question, is the C101 taking benefit of the multiplayer capacity that Wags announce today?

I´m sure that the CC version is gonna be great and more fun that the EB version, so thanks for the update again.

Looking forward to fly this plane¡¡¡

Edited by tomcatter

Great..¡¡¡

Thanks Tango for keeping us so well informed.

You're welcome!

is the C101 taking benefit of the multiplayer capacity that Wags announce today?
Yes. As soon as we're able we will add full multi-crew capability to both variants. We will be adding full rear cockpits to both variants after we have the single crew version of the CC model completed. Hopefully it won't be too long. ;)

I´m sure that the CC version is gonna be great and more fun that the EB version, so thanks for the update again.

Looking forward to fly this plane¡¡¡

8)

Beyond the fact that you present to us a new variant, I am even more glad that you&team are working even harder wink.gif ... sim future is bright!

Thank you! 8)

Best regards,

Tango.

Tango the full mult-crew functionality is a code developer for you guys or a sistem coming whit the DCS 2.0 for all aircraft incoming?

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Yes. As soon as we're able we will add full multi-crew capability to both variants. We will be adding full rear cockpits to both variants after we have the single crew version of the CC model completed. Hopefully it won't be too long. ;)

Very nice! :thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Are we getting Mavericks and the anti-ship missiles by chance?

Still researching. It would seem, though we are not sure, that these weapons require an MFD to be operational. The version of the CC we are modelling (at least, initially) only has a HUD. As far as I can tell, it can only drop unguided weapons in the AG role. Note that I have not looked into this in detail, so this could change.

Best regards,

Tango.

AGM-65D Mavericks were part of the Avionics Upgrade of the C-101DD.

C-101CC did not Carry AGM-65s,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

There's mention of "Modernization" of weapons systems on Wiki and several "AvioJet" Info sites, but I cant find any details,

and I'm pretty sure it's basically the CC and upgraded them with the DD Avionics packages, since the DD's didn't sell.

the BAe Anti-Ship missiles and systems were Used by Chili on the C-101CC in a Trial Phase but never entered service.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Ahh yes! Thank you.

In that case, the CC won't have the AGM-65s. I think the same applies to Sea Eagle.

Best regards,

Tango.

Too bad. :cry: I believe that I speak for many others when I say that a dual seat attack craft with anti ship missiles would have been great.

Too bad. :cry: I believe that I speak for many others when I say that a dual seat attack craft with anti ship missiles would have been great.

We can look into it, but the aircraft never made it beyond prototype stage. Chile flew the A-36 Halcón with the Sea Eagle, but it [sea Eagle] never entered service.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Well, maybe the C101 is not the best guy to do that job.

I think is a really good one for COIN or low threat CAS scenarios, it is agile, flies well and it has not so many complicated systems to hit or stress the pilot, so a quiet good survival chances.

But to attack a modern ship you will need more, much more speed, more electronic protection and more sensors that the C101 will give you.

Going to be an awesome little aircraft!! :)

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

Just a recommendation to the Aviojet team. I think if you can find any information on how the Sea Eagle or AGM-65 was supposed to be implemented, you should go ahead and implement them. Other developers (VEAO and LN as far as I know) have admitted to taking some minor liberties in realism department for the fun factor. DCS operates in an alternate universe after all and plenty of fictional elements are already there. A C-101CC Aviojet having some minor software and hardware updates to outfit more powerful weapons prior to being sent to a war in Georgia is quite reasonable. You'll anger the most hardcore of the hardcore, but most people will appreciate the gameplay variety. Being able to stand out among the other trainers will bring you more cash as well.

Just a recommendation to the Aviojet team. I think if you can find any information on how the Sea Eagle or AGM-65 was supposed to be implemented, you should go ahead and implement them. Other developers (VEAO and LN as far as I know) have admitted to taking some minor liberties in realism department for the fun factor. DCS operates in an alternate universe after all and plenty of fictional elements are already there. A C-101CC Aviojet having some minor software and hardware updates to outfit more powerful weapons prior to being sent to a war in Georgia is quite reasonable. You'll anger the most hardcore of the hardcore, but most people will appreciate the gameplay variety. Being able to stand out among the other trainers will bring you more cash as well.

As I Said, AGM 65 was never on the C-101CC, only the C-101DD.

taking some minor liberties in realism department for the fun factor.
I think it is more than a minor liberty to implement weapons that require an MFD to fire if the plane doesn't have an MFD. I am all for developers implementing weapons that an airplane can use but have never used operationally, but I don't think this is that case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it is more than a minor liberty to implement weapons that require an MFD to fire if the plane doesn't have an MFD. I am all for developers implementing weapons that an airplane can use but have never used operationally, but I don't think this is that case.

I don't think, you are bound to have a MFD for the 65E - which is, iirc, the MAV that we are talking about. The 65E produces not really an image that the pilot could use for locking on a target. You mainly just need some means to tell the missile the laser code and everything else could be done with the HUD (like it is even possible for the other MAV variants).

But of course, this is just my understanding and I admit, I have no clue how the integration was really done for the DD.

I don't think, you are bound to have a MFD for the 65E - which is, iirc, the MAV that we are talking about. The 65E produces not really an image that the pilot could use for locking on a target. You mainly just need some means to tell the missile the laser code and everything else could be done with the HUD (like it is even possible for the other MAV variants).

Does the CC have a laser rangefinder?