The Flying Legends

We should have something of every module in development but focus will be on P-40.

Even the Typhoon? :D

I really wish to travel to UK just to see those birds, but I'm stuck here in Brazil.:)

Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Going very well thanks ED.

Everyone that has seen it loves it and quite a few from the forums have got to try it out.

Excellent review by Nick Grey of TFC so we can't wait to get it out to you guys.

Keep an eye out for promo stuff in the coming weeks.

Chris

Was quite nice in duxford thx for the backround info about the p-40 and the 30% save coupon

Was a great weekend in duxford

Greetings mad 9/jg27

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

What about those that pre ordered?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pre-purchase was just that. There was nothing promised for pre-purchasing other than supporting development. I was happy to do so, now I am ready to fly the Beta Bird. Bring it on please. Can't be too much longer right? Even if announced to be released, it will take weeks to get it through and in our hands. So realistically another month or months to be sure.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

While you guys are showing off the P-40 at the legends show, we had our WWII show here this weekends as well. We didnt have any P-40's flying, but I did snag myself a cool picture of the P-40 :D (sorry its a little blurry, I guess the light isnt the greatest in my place for cellphone pictures. haha). I cannot wait to hear the news and see the stuff for this bird here soon :)attachment.php?attachmentid=143946&d=1468199215

13616386_10206557106581578_1082576833_o.thumb.jpg.2adedd027e12944e32279d6daf5a4d77.jpg