Hawker Sea Fury VEAO

Well carrier ops would be nice. But for now It's a beautiful aircraft with a lovely soundtrack which will hopefully be well replicated.

I do however see lots of these landings in my future.. :joystick:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I had my suspicions about who VEAO's collaborators or maybe even member staff were (on dev), according to their previous announcements and this one makes me feel I might be right about that.

Having been a long-time fan, and recently started flying the excellent Flying Stations FSX version of this - I await it's release with bated breath.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I just can't wait for this beauty! Korea will be the happening place when this one shows up.

Definitely, enough things are coming together that we could REALLY use a Korean map. Hopefully, a developer will express interest in that over the next couple years.

The MiG-15 is my second favorite DCS module (after the MiG-21) and it is beautifully done. I just need the chance to fly her in Korea.

I'm also really excited about the Vampire and Meteor. So many great things coming in the next year or so, and the list keeps getting longer.

-Nick

Definitely, enough things are coming together that we could REALLY use a Korean map. Hopefully, a developer will express interest in that over the next couple years.

I agree; lately there've been an awful lot of aircraft announced that are really best suited to Korea. I fear that if we *don't* get a good Korea map/ scenario, we'll start seeing them shoehorned into WW2 maps, particularly online.

Now, if only we could get a Skyraider.... ;)

I agree; lately there've been an awful lot of aircraft announced that are really best suited to Korea. I fear that if we *don't* get a good Korea map/ scenario, we'll start seeing them shoehorned into WW2 maps, particularly online.

Now, if only we could get a Skyraider.... ;)

Although the Royal Navy operated the Skyraider in limited numbers, (The EW variant) its not really in our field of interest any longer.

No Skyraider from us I'm afraid

Pman

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure Nick Grey will be happy. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mmmmm Sea Fury.

I'd buy two just so I could have a sticker on each one that says "Yes, my other ride is also a 2,480 Hp monster that smokes MiG-15 and should only be operated, for maximum effect, by the certifiably insane."

If Sauron and Darth Vader were fighter pilots, they would fly the Sea Fury.

It is very beautiful and perhaps the peak point for piston engined fighters, and I don't recall it ever being featured in a sim with halfway decent modeling. And then there's all the air racing possibilities. Long in short, looking forward to it :).

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script