Help please jsgme and tm target not working

HOP_TRIZZ

Hay guys i'm having a big problem with JSGME, installed the program made the _MODS folder in the DCS wold folder unrar all the mods directed the mods to the _MODS folder it shows the mods in the JSGME and it telling me the mods are activated but when i launch the dcs worlds black shark there are no mods active is ther a step i'm missing do i need to install the mods in black shark also, also is there a step by step tutorial, on another note also having problems with the setup of the slewing tried xpadder womt work on win 8.1 pro set to compatibility mode it won't let me set up the thrustmaster hotas it just doesn't see it is there a better way to set the slew up can't even get the target gui to work with the black shark either i set it up run the gui and it launches the game but it seems its not taking control of the TH WARTHOG CONTROLS any help would be greatly appreciated.....:(

Edited by HOP_TRIZZ

for JSGME...

go to your _MODS folder

in there create an folder named "Test"

in that folder place a file named "test.txt"

now activate the "Test" Mod

go to your main DCS World Folder..there now should be a "test.txt"

disable the "Test" mod in JSGME

check your DCS World folder once again

if the test.txt has dissapeared you know JSGME works correctly...i

then it has to be a Problem with your mods...so most likely post a Screenshot from your _MODS folder and your DCS World folder..so we can have a look. I guess it is just the wrong folder structure in your mods..

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

All you need to know about JSGME:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

Edit: Not sure I fully understand your other problem. You have a TM Warthog and want to assign slew to...?

Edited by Tone71

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Try the steps posted by Lizzard and Tone71 first because usually the problem for the majority of people having trouble with mods is incorrect folder structure in your _MODS folder.

I also wanted to mention this too because I had the hardest time getting my mods running in Black Shark 2 (really the only DCS module I'm using right now, I'm still learning it) and it took me days to figure out what I was doing wrong.

I'd read the guides and most of the threads on JSGME, examined my folder structures countless times, renamed the mods "aircrafts" folder to "aircraft" wherever necessary, tested JSGME to make sure it was working and it seemed to be because the files were being changed/overwritten with the modded folders and files from JSGME. After all my checking and re-checking, none of my mods would show up in Black Shark 2 when I ran it and I had no idea why.

I finally realized that the problem was I had 2 installs of DCS World on my computer. JSGME was pointed at my

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World "

folder but for some reason my DCS World desktop shortcut was linked to a previous install of DCS World under

"C:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World"

so even though JSGME was working perfectly by modding all the files and folders, my DCS World desktop shortcut was opening the wrong version of DCS World, an older install that JSGME wasn't linked to.

Basically, I was modding one DCS World install with JSGME but playing another. I changed my DCS World desktop shortcut to the proper DCS World folder (the one JSGME was pointed to and was modding) and everything worked perfectly after that.

The chance that this is your problem is probably pretty remote but I thought I'd mention it in case you or anyone else can't figure out why their mods for Black Shark or any other DCS module just won't work after trying all the other JSGME troubleshooting tips.

They recently altered the folder paths in the DCS folder. The DCS World\Mods\Aircrafts folder is now simply Aircraft. They dropped the 's'. Enough to break the simplicity of JSGME, until you make a small edit to the file pathways.*

*assuming this is the problem you're experiencing

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.