• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue here. Here's what I did:

1) Tried World MP - error

2) Tried DCS A-10C MP, connected no prob

3) Tried World MP - error again

I'm hesitant to try the registry fix, but if others are not having luck with it then I'll wait.

If the regfix doesn't do anything for you, we'll help you to revert it - not to worry.

Please try it. :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

The provided fix also screwed up my A-10C installation. Had to activate it again to have that working.

Something good to note. Before editing that string, make a copy of it and paste it in a text file, that way when it doesn't work, you can paste it back in and not have to use another activation. Did the fix as well and just pasted the old string in and it didn't ask me to re-activate A-10C.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Tried the registry fix, did not work, still can't get into MP.

I have A10 installed, I can connect to the A10 servers.

I have tried directly connecting my computer to my modem.

I am 100% sure there is no firewall or anti-virus running.

Okai, to recap - c0ff mentions a regfix (p 2 here), using the serial from you DCS A10.

It may work / not work - depending.

ED is still off from work for a day or so. And as he mentioned - they may be able to fix this a bit later this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, gents.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

And as he mentioned - they may be able to fix this a bit later this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, gents.

These things happen.

TBH I expect a few teething problems with a beta anyhoo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

• ED Team

Guys, who haven't installed 'Black Shark 2' - please unrar and import into registry attached file, then change serial to your own using Registry Editor (or even edit attached .reg file before import).

Who has already BS2 please save before [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2] (or put your P-51 serial instead of BS2 serial in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2\Keys\"LastNumber"])

Archive: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=65210&d=1335867213

Edited by USSR_Rik
  • Like 1

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Guys, who haven't installed 'Black Shark 2' - please unrar and import into registry attached file, then change serial to your own using Registry Editor (or even edit attached .reg file before import).

Who has already BS2 please save before [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2] (or put your P-51 serial instead of BS2 serial in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2\Keys\"LastNumber"])

Yep !

That fixed it.

Thanks Rik !

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

That fixed it for me too.

Thank you that good man!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

What is BS2 please?

Strike that, just seen it..... Black Shark.

So how do I fix the MP bug if I don't have any other DCS titles other than P51?

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90244_1.gif[/sIGPIC]Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on OCZ SSD, (AM3)AMD955BE x4 3.2GHz - GPU AMD6950 x2Gb - 16Gb Ripjaw G-Skill DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FerociousFrankie

Worked like a charm, thanks Rik! :)

im confuzzed about the first part of that..do what now?

Edited by RoaringBones

im confuzzed about the first part of that..do what now?

1) Click the reg file and it will ask you if you want to merge it with your registry, hit yes and it will say successfully merged.

2) Then open your registry editor (in the start menu search type "regedit) and navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Mustang\Keys" and doubleclick on the "LastNumber" string. A window should pop up, copy that number and hit cancel.

3) Now navigate a few folders up to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\Black Shark 2\Keys" and click on the "LastNumber" string there (it will say "ChangeMeToYourSerial") and paste the number you copied from the Mustang folder in there and hit ok.

You should then be able to log into the Master Server. :)

had same issue.

i did the password recovery and reset the password to the same. i am able to login now and have tried it yesterday on panzer's server and played a few rounds.

be careful if you go head to head with panzer!!

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only people who own BS2 or P-51 can use their keys to play the 'open beta' multiplayer?

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2